Still Worth It?

mightytech

If you wanna play it i would get it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

still get it it's really a different beast on PC not just graphics wise a lot more challenge.

Definitely get it. I also had it on the Xbox when I got it for the pc. Worth it.

Both games are bad imo, poorly designed from a design and functionality standpoint but this is just my opinion. 

Crysis 3 was awful!  I don't expect BF4 to be any better considering it's really been the same game for the last 3 games with just gfx and slight improvements to the engine and gameplay.  Not worth the $60 price tag every year or 2..

Look for an open world sandbox game instead, they're much more fun than redundant shooters...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Both games are bad imo, poorly designed from a design and functionality standpoint but this is just my opinion. 

Crysis 3 was awful!  I don't expect BF4 to be any better considering it's really been the same game for the last 3 games with just gfx and slight improvements to the engine and gameplay.  Not worth the $60 price tag every year or 2..

Look for an open world sandbox game instead, they're much more fun than redundant shooters...

i already have many open world games an i enjoy FPS games like bf3 and crysis.

i already have many open world games an i enjoy FPS games like bf3 and crysis.

Yup, we all have different opinions about genres but crysis 3 was not as good as crysis 2 and bf has no story driving the game so it feels the same.  I'd wait for 4 though.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Ive just bought it ready for bf4. Lol good practice.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Edit:  This is for PC users.,  Didn't see OP was Console.

BC2: Vietnam is better if you already have BC2.

For Battlefield 3, make sure you grab SweetFX and SweetFX Configurator

SweetFX
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=368880

SweetFX Configurator
http://sweetfx.thelazy.net/?p=91

You're eyes will thank you and you will not get banned.

SweetFX using Configurator can used with all games

and does a great job making them look sharper and better colours.

SweetFX

SweetFX Configurator

Are you sure that I wont be banned? I havent used a colour tweaker for bf3 since ea started to threaten with bans.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Yup, we all have different opinions about genres but crysis 3 was not as good as crysis 2 and bf has no story driving the game so it feels the same.  I'd wait for 4 though.

Who played/plays Battlefield for SP ???

BC2 is nothing like BF3.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I bought bf3 for $5 and i not even touch the campaign yet.

SweetFX

SweetFX Configurator

Im not console I just already had it before I got pc 

Are you sure that I wont be banned? I havent used a colour tweaker for bf3 since ea started to threaten with bans.

Positive, people have been using it for months.   It doesn't change key game files.

The ban warnings were for something different, it was a "tweaker" that also had tools for changing

weapon and vehicle damage, Speed, Recoil values....etc Essentially it was a hack tool with colour tweaks.

Game sites and forums spread false information to people that it was just a simple colour tweaker

that removed the blue tint when it was in fact a full blown hacker tool.

SweetFX and FXAA Injector don't changes things that give you more powers.

DICE and Punkbuster have acknowledged these, they just don't support them but won't ban for them.

SweetFX works for most games, with SweetFX Configurator you install/Uninstall it with the click of a button.

Yeah, I did a few weeks back. Not regretting it though, except the crashes I get. But go for it, to get the feel