What is the most underwhelming/unimpressive piece of tech you own?

Leapmotion gesture control. Picked up the indiegogo/kickstarter whatchamacallit...

hand_visualizer-751436024ccb8691ea7d1bb1

Should be renamed "can't tell a closed fist from an 'ok sign"-motion.

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

sony experia play it is sooo slow

and the bloatwear is just impressive it say it has 8gb internal storage but uses 6gb of it for al its crap.

My mums iPad 1st generation, its become pretty useless now insanely slow web browser, lack of compatible apps (old IOS). I remember how expensive this 32GB 3G+Wifi model was when we bought it, now it serves the purpose of a night stand clock. But never again an Apple product.

i dont even have a gpu in my 100 dollur rig

holla holla get some moar dolla

Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2. The thing is massive and has a truly terrible mounting system making it exceptionally difficult to mount. The screw heads stripped even though the correct screw driver was used. Be Quiet kindly replaced the missing hardware and stripped screws although it took them 4 attempts to send the right kit. I couldn't replace the fans due to fans having the mounting hole in the middle so normal fans wouldn't fit. To top it off it really didn't cool all that well. I'm glad i only paid £20 for it.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

PS3. I advised my mother to buy one for my little brothers a few weeks ago as its successor had come out some time ago already, the price had come down and, well, my siblings are Mac guys and these things apparently these things are near impossible to clean on the inside, gathering dust and overheating. Also my parents wouldn't be okay with me building a more expensive machine just for entertainment. Now, it was my turn to play yesterday and after two hours or so I had the worst headache I've had in a long time. Maybe gaming just isn't for me.

Also my left monitor is 1280x1024. Paid 5 euros for it second hand though so it's good enough.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Nokia Lumia 520.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I say my current computer. I bought a pre-built computer from HP at best buy.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?calledBy=&ac.admitted=1385757211745.876444892.199480143&docId=emr_na-c03639067-2&docLocale= this link is the specs of the computer.

I thought it was a very decent computer. i thought I could play BF 3 at the most High settings. it looked like a competent computer with a decent CPU with a decent GPU AT FIRST GLANCE. the GPU I thought was a great GPU and I thought it could last me for more than a year. then I was wrong. i looked at the specs again when i couldn't run Watch Dogs (purchase it digitally for $80, yeah...). the initial thing I saw threw my head into a tailspin. the cooling system on the GPU was not sufficient (like is that even a fan). so i tried to find out what this GPU is...I thought it was the card that can run great games. but it was a old GPU that is from like 2001 I thought.

I don't hate on HP, I mostly hate on the information that was given on the box. a $600 PC, with a decent CPU and a great GPU...this is now the reason that I got into Linus Tech Tips and Started to work on a new computer...sadly i only have the case as of yet. but...

It was very underwhelming for me IMHO.

My phone, HTC one V, spent 200 euro on that thing and it was slow from the start.

My 2006 240v 1280x1024 monitor that feels like it's producing more heat than my computer.

my nokia 6303i("Dailydrive"), ooops no that is best one, worst: all 10 Smartphone that i bought...

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet. Could've went with a tablet that has lesser specs and much less expensive for the same speed and usefulness. I still use it a lot though. Also looks like it won't be getting Lollipop.

Probably my TI-84 graphing calculator. I mean come on! This is twenty freaking fifteen! Why they still selling antiquated tech from the '90s and early 2000's that costs what a entry level smartphone does and takes 15 seconds just to graph certain curves? And also that awful monochrome screen. Jesus

My prebuilt pc from 11 years ago that when you slam a hammer on it will it's running it still works

My Micro USB to USB Cord...

Or the Stapler...

The most awesome one I have is the Logitech Trackman Wheel.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

My mom gave me this crappy portable Crosby record player.  It looks alright but sounds absolutely terrible.  

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

My 2 ATi Cards I pulled from an old computer And a few Sony Walkmans in original packaging

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

Razer Onza, the madafaking analog stick and trigger button kept breaking.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Its my Naga 2014 MMO its had sensors issues the 3rd month of owning, but I'm to cheap to replace it. To bad its had issues I love the feel of it in my hand.

HINWIVk.jpg

I keep hearing bad things about Razer, glad i didn't set aside a bunch of money for their gaming gear