HTC scores Robert Downey Jr !!!

Will you buy an HTC phone if Iron man told you ??

Can Iron man save HTC?

Will Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr. be enough for HTC to take on its smartphone super villains, Apple and Samsung?

HTC has reportedly hired Downey for an upcoming marketing campaign worth around $12 million, Bloomberg reports.

Source:http://venturebeat.com/2013/06/21/htc-robert-downey-jr/

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

YES, This is awesome!!

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Will you buy an HTC phone if Iron man told you ??

Can Iron man save HTC?

Hasn't he retired?

Anything endorsed from a celebrity is a waste of money.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

This could be the boost HTC needs to fully compete with Samsung and Apple on an equal level. One thing that HTC doesn't have that Apple and Samsung have is a good and well known advertisement campaign.

God he's so f****ng HOT. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

No I would just buy the products that I like not the products that someone likes.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

No I would just buy the products that I like not the products that someone likes.

This.

Why am I told what to buy? Is this Apple now?

Hasn't he retired?

Whaaat? No way, he's in The Avengers 2.

I do hope RDJ can help HTC though.

Whaaat? No way, he's in The Avengers 2.

I do hope RDJ can help HTC though.

Haven't you seen Iron Man 3?

Haven't you seen Iron Man 3?

Never said he was retiring, more so just restarting. They've confirmed RDJ as Iron Man for The Avengers 2 anyway.

This is great for HTC, They really need a good marketing campaign because whether we like it or not. We, tech guys and phone savvy's, are the only ones who knows them and how good their phones are. Trust me, my friends doesn't even know who HTC are. They even asked me when I bought my new HTC One "Oh, cool. What phone is that?". What HTC is really lacking is this.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)