What's with the "Keep on Diggin?"

Charmethean

I've seen it in some of the LTT videos, but I don't understand what they're talking about.  What does it mean?

It was originally created for Ubisoft but has started to be used for any company that does stupid/shitty things. It implies the said company is digging their own grave.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Because Ubisoft keeps on digging a bigger hole for themselves. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I've seen it in some of the LTT videos, but I don't understand what they're talking about.  What does it mean?

When company's make retard moves, that make very little sense, over and over again.

Edit: Its like going to a Christmas party too banged up, start off by hitting on the boss's wife, pinch a loaf in a potted plant, puke off the balcony, pass out in the bathtub, and then doing it all again at the next party.

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.