VirtualBox not Using the Right OS Bit-Rate

Go to solution Solved by QueenDemetria,

I started using virtual box on my note book that runs Windows 8.1 64-Bit but virtual box only gives my 32-bit options... I installed the latest X86 version of virtual box but it doesn't seem to change the issue. 

Make sure that Virtualization is enabled in the bios(you can use CPU-Z to see if it is). If it is enabled, then I have seen people say that re installing Virtualbox fixes it(didn't fix mine). I went back to Version 4.2.6 to fix my VB(Apparently there is problems with the latest 4.3 versions).

I started using virtual box on my note book that runs Windows 8.1 64-Bit but virtual box only gives my 32-bit options... I installed the latest X86 version of virtual box but it doesn't seem to change the issue. 

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

Make sure that Virtualization is enabled in the bios(you can use CPU-Z to see if it is). If it is enabled, then I have seen people say that re installing Virtualbox fixes it(didn't fix mine). I went back to Version 4.2.6 to fix my VB(Apparently there is problems with the latest 4.3 versions).

Thank you so much I now have 64 bit options...

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014