Cpu-Z

I97Computers

i7-3770, all stock as its locked but it does more than enough for me :)

post-18143-0-90323800-1371998444.jpg

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Mine:

gallery_21462_229_57179.jpg

Awesome! I can't wait for my new haswell system at the end of the year!

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Nice, what are your temps, also do you know there is a newer version of CPU-Z?

Temps are 55 is on full load.

And no, I didn't know, does it look different?

Edit: after Prime 95 for 4 hours, temps are around 58

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Temps are 55 is on full load.

And no, I didn't know, does it look different?

Cool and no it doesn't, just a newer program :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Finally, someone with a Haswell.

At that clock, what are you temperatures like, just curious.

Honestly they are not bad at all. I am using an H100i with Corsair SP 120 Quiet Editions with all fans running in quite mode, around 900rpm. I idle around 32-35, Gaming I run around 45-50, synthetics run it up around 85-88. The synthetics are about the same as my 2500k, it was however running at 1.38 volts at 4.5ghz. Gaming temps oddly enough are lower than the 2500k by a few degrees on average.

I had a stable overclock at 4.9 GHz, @1.41v, but my temps were a little high for my liking so I backed it down to 4.7 GHz @1.34v (Ultra High LLC) now, my temps max out at around 75~80c under load and stay pretty cool between 23~38c at idle.

Idle

vrki.png

Load

5nb.png

i find this today O.O (at 8000 mhz)

171a.jpg

with a voltage and clock like that how the hell is he/she keeping it cool! also if you read the bottom of the lowest CPU-Z box it shows it's on a 32bit system :S 

with a voltage and clock like that how the hell is he/she keeping it cool! also if you read the bottom of the lowest CPU-Z box it shows it's on a 32bit system :S 

true true  ^_^ this one is have use "liquid nitrogen" just for beat a world record (and he did)  :wub:

it be cool that CPU-Z work on Ubuntu  :( i want post my netbook numbers (1 core at 1.7 ghz, is not wow but lol)

I guess this is good? o: I have no experience with Prim95. Tell me if I'm doing something wrong? xD

post-16281-0-76714600-1372031199_thumb.p

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Just finished stability testing 25 min ago XD

post-4230-0-63315000-1372032068.jpg

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

Here's my i5-2400 running at full load...

TufshYh.png

Old shit no one cares about but me.

:(

7hUDksl.jpg?1

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I can run faster than that :)

I Know *cries* 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

:(

7hUDksl.jpg?1

It's a Core i3, that is a pretty good CPU, don't be sad :P

Also why do you have a 32-bit OS?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

It's a Core i3, that is a pretty good CPU, don't be sad :P

Also why do you have a 32-bit OS?

My sisters bf reinstalled win 7 for us cause we got malware and he made it 32bit and my dad doesnt trust me enough to change it and her bf thinks that it is a 32bit system. and it is a okay cpu but not really the most ideal for what i wanna do :p

My sisters bf reinstalled win 7 for us cause we got malware and he made it 32bit and my dad doesnt trust me enough to change it and her bf thinks that it is a 32bit system. and it is a okay cpu but not really the most ideal for what i wanna do :P

The CPU is 64 bit capable. http://ark.intel.com/products/47663

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

My sisters bf reinstalled win 7 for us cause we got malware and he made it 32bit and my dad doesnt trust me enough to change it and her bf thinks that it is a 32bit system. and it is a okay cpu but not really the most ideal for what i wanna do :P

Before I got my desktop up and running, I was and still am rocking a Penryn Core 2 Duo T8100, upgraded the CPU from a Merom Celeron 585 which I had for a year before that.

The CPU is 64 bit capable. http://ark.intel.com/products/47663

I know but my dad trusts my sisters bf (Lets call him BF just to make my story shorter) because he built his own pc and i havent and so my dad wont trust me with anything pc related and BF thinks that i am always wrong and any link i come up with is not credible and is wrong. 

BF has a 5000 series GPU and a pentium processor and he thinks his PC is AMAZING. and it is running on a 200w PSU.

I know but my dad trusts my sisters bf (Lets call him BF just to make my story shorter) because he built his own pc and i havent and so my dad wont trust me with anything pc related and BF thinks that i am always wrong and any link i come up with is not credible and is wrong. 

BF has a 5000 series GPU and a pentium processor and he thinks his PC is AMAZING. and it is running on a 200w PSU.

Give him the Intel link. Can't call you wrong then.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Give him the Intel link. Can't call you wrong then.

He will and has if you can believe that. He is that thick headed. 

well if I had a 5970 and i7 990x running off a 200 watt power supply I'd think my pc were awesome too. ;)

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

well if I had a 5970 and i7 990x running off a 200 watt power supply I'd think my pc were awesome too. ;)

No he has pentium. and like a first gen one at that.