Cpu-Z

I97Computers

as promised.

Capture.png

if anyone can tell tell me why this model of P4 is so awesome and a little strange i'll give them a cookie lol

HyperThreading nice :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

probably the least interesting one here :(

attachicon.gifi3.png

Ihave the exact same thing.. lol

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Well here's mine with my old i7 920. If you're wondering why I did not OC, my motherboard is a terrible OEM Dell one that doesn't have OC support.. :(

64exT5l.png

[OS - Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)] [CPU - Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz] [GPU - EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 2 GB] [RAM - 6GB RAM @ 1066MHz] [HDD - 320GB WD Caviar Blue] [HDD - Hitatchi Deskstar 230GB] [HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB] [PSU - Corsair TX 750M PSU] [Monitors - Dell ST2310 23" (1920x1080), Dell SE198WFP 19" (1440x900), Acer S201HL 20" (1600x900)] [Case - NZXT Phantom 410 in Gunmetal]

My current rig

2n73968.jpg

Why is it downclocked?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Why is it downclocked?

It may be down clocked from power saving features, or he deliberately did that.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Why is it downclocked?

Look at the voltage, clock looks normal

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

HyperThreading nice :)

that's not its main weird and wonderfull feature though :)

that's not its main weird and wonderfull feature though :)

What is the main weird feature?

cpuz.png

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

cpuz.png

Do some overclocking. Push that chip.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

4jvjK9l.png

Needs to be set back to 4GHz, had to reset bios when diagnosing graphics card issues -_-

What is the main weird feature?

Capture.png

look at the die size :) it's the last model of P4, the rest were 90nm but that P4 is 65nm, it is essentially the core that would end up on the first core 2 duo chips :D 

you mean my amazing backup pc :P

Capture.png

look at the die size :) it's the last model of P4, the rest were 90nm but that P4 is 65nm, it is essentially the core that would end up on the first core 2 duo chips :D

New Picture_2.bmp

Hold onto your hats!

Went digging and look what I found!

It had No NIC, No USB so I had to take photo's with my phone.

IMG_1865_Custom.jpg

IMG_1866_Custom.jpg

IMG_1867_Custom.jpg

IMG_1868_Custom.jpg

Com port mouse, 5 pin keyboard... it was gold... just gold... I dont know how those mouse sensors work but they actually work OK. and the Keyboard, notice no windows keys.

IMG_1869_Custom.jpg

IMG_1874_Custom.jpg

Probably older than quite a few of the members on this forum :S

IMG_1870_Custom.jpg

IMG_1872_Custom.jpg

Anyone remember this screen?!?

IMG_1873_Custom.jpg

I had a really good chuckle that this actually fired up for me today. 

Hold onto your hats!

Com port mouse, 5 pin keyboard... it was gold... just gold... I dont know how those mouse sensors work but they actually work OK. and the Keyboard, notice no windows keys.

How the nuts did you get CPU-z working on Win9x?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Hold onto your hats!

IMG_1865_Custom.jpg

IMG_1866_Custom.jpg

IMG_1867_Custom.jpg

IMG_1868_Custom.jpg

IMG_1869_Custom.jpg

IMG_1874_Custom.jpg

IMG_1870_Custom.jpg

IMG_1872_Custom.jpg

IMG_1873_Custom.jpg

is that double track ball?

I lol'd so freaking hard when I read "it is now safe to turn off your computer"

The Syndicate

No they aren't trackballs, they are plastic feet like sensors :o  

my sides have left the planet. :lol:

The Syndicate

Capture.png

So it became Yonah or Merom?

So it became Yonah or Merom?

no it became the "conroe" granted they probs tweeked it a bit but cool none the less, it's a beast chip, runs windows 7 great for everyday stuff :)

no it became the "conroe" granted they probs tweeked it a bit but cool none the less, it's a beast chip, runs windows 7 great for everyday stuff :)

Merom is the mobile version of Conroe :)

We used to have a Core 2 Duo E6850, that was a good chip.