What Mechanical KB to buy and is it really hard to double tap on Cherry mx blues ?

daneiyelr

I'm about to buy my first mechanical keyboard 24hours from now.

and I'm still torn between these choices

Corsair K70 (non rgb)(MX Blue or Brown) 5,700.00 php or around 130$

Ducky Zero DK2108S(MX Blue or Brown) 4,600.00 php or around  105$

CM Storm Trigger Z (MX BLUE only) 4,000.00 php or around 95$

Still can't decide. What's your opinion on these choices guys ?

And also is it really hard to double tap on blues ? I think I have heavy hands tho.

Help me decide please :) Thanks

I have the K90 and its great I can't imagine the K70 being less than good!

Personally I'd go for the K70, using one right now and it's great, the only complaint I have is the flaps don't grip my desk as much as I'd like them to but it does't slide around when I type so it's not really a big problem.

As for double tapping, it isn't hard for me. I might miss it once every so often but that's probably down to me as this is my first mechanical keyboard.

I'm about to buy my first mechanical keyboard 24hours from now.

and I'm still torn between these choices

Corsair K70 (non rgb)(MX Blue or Brown) 5,700.00 php or around 130$

Ducky Zero DK2108S(MX Blue or Brown) 4,600.00 php or around  105$

CM Storm Trigger Z (MX BLUE only) 4,000.00 php or around 95$

Still can't decide. What's your opinion on these choices guys ?

And also is it really hard to double tap on blues ? I think I have heavy hands tho.

Help me decide please :) Thanks

I would get the Ducky of those three. Much better value. And if you have heavy hands, blues are not for you anyways. I use greens and have very heavy hands and they're perfect. Literally perfect. I suggest getting an MX Green keyboard if you can afford one or maybe order one from WASD keyboards.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I might recommend getting a keyswitch tester such as this- http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/mechanical-key-switch-tester/

WASDkeyboards also sells a sampler kit but it doesnt come with the backplate like the CM one does http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

This way you can try out the different cherry MX switches and get a feel for what you really like or which ones you wouldnt want, instead of buying a full blown keyboard only to find out you might like another keyswitch better.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

I recommend this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N6DXTW4/ref=pd_aw_sims_6?pi=SS115&simLd=1#

It has just about every Cherry MX switch you would think of buying. It also has a backplate, o-rings, and different sized keycaps. It's probably what I'm going to buy today.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

k70 is really good (sturdy, only $120 USD, media keys), and I have trouble double tapping because I'm used to using dome switches, but that can be fixed with some practice

[insert stuffs here]

I've used a K95 and the Ducky, and I would say get the Ducky. I think the build quality of the Ducky is better than the K95, and I also like the appearance more, (but that's personal preference.) I have heavy-ish hands and Blues are pretty easy to double-tap.

I personally think that you should get the K70 or Trigger Z. I've used one of those Ducky Zero's and they don't really look much pleasing to me. If anything, the Trigger Z and the K70 look way better than the Ducky keyboard, and also I hate the casing that Ducky uses as well on their Zero Shine.