do you think she likes me

chimmychunger

begining sorry cant spell :P

beginning*

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

So did you want her to be your girlfriend or did you just want to munch on her kitty cat?

Ask if she can bring you back a souvenir. So at least she thinks of you during her holiday. Either step depends on what you want.

1. Text her about her holiday. Doesn't matter if you don't give two fucks, pretend you care. Get your damn gift if you did ask for one. Pretend it's the most amazing thing ever. ("Thank you so much! Didn't think you'd really get something for me. I appreciate it. I owe you one.")

Now you ask her what she fucking wants or learn her interests based on the notion that "you owe her a gift." Now, like the sneaky cunts females are, she'll probably say "No, don't get me anything." But you're a fucking gentlemen, so activate CIA mode and learn her interests. BUY HER WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS, and perhaps add a little note signalling how you feel (optional). Maybe you can take her to a fucking movie or some shit. Do a little shopping beforehand and dinner after. Save up, and make sure you pay for her. Now the girls I've taken out all suggested to split the check. You know what I did? Smacked their faced into the nearest table. Not really, but try to force paying for everything jokingly. If you don't prevail, then tough luck but it means she's an independent slut that you should totally go for.

When you do get the courage to ask her to be your lawfully wedded wife, tell her things that'll make her smile. Things like "My cock's 9 inches or I think you're beautiful and it makes me happy to be around you." Shit like that. If she fucking blushes or reacts positively, you grab her fucking tiny hands, looking her in her bitch ass eyes (maybe fucking smile or some shit, and let her ask fuck you laughing at, and tell her "Nothing, your eyes are just so distracting") then you fucking scream "I was wondering, if you would be my girlfriend?" because that shit's cuter than "do u wanna like go out wif me??? we can be togetherz 4eva".

HAVE FUN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE WELCOME.

OR  

2. Text her a picture of your dick with the caption: "Here's your welcome back gift."

However, my friend, you're only 15. And being 15 in Australia is just the beginning. Not sure how things are where you're from, but you really have to enjoy yourself at this age until the end of high school. It's full of alcohol, sluts and electronic dance music. If things don't go your way, don't be too hard on yourself.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

So did you want her to be your girlfriend or did you just want to munch on her kitty cat?

Ask if she can bring you back a souvenir. So at least she thinks of you during her holiday. Either step depends on what you want.

1. Text her about her holiday. Doesn't matter if you don't give two fucks, pretend you care. Get your damn gift if you did ask for one. Pretend it's the most amazing thing ever. ("Thank you so much! Didn't think you'd really get something for me. I appreciate it. I owe you one.")

Now you ask her what she fucking wants or learn her interests based on the notion that "you owe her a gift." Now, like the sneaky cunts females are, she'll probably say "No, don't get me anything." But you're a fucking gentlemen, so activate CIA mode learn her interests. BUY HER WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS, and perhaps add a little note signalling how you feel (optional). Maybe you can take her to a fucking movie or some shit.Do a little shopping beforehand and dinner after. Save up, and make sure you pay for her. Now the girls I've taken out all suggested to split the check. You know what I did? Smacked their faced into the nearest table. Not really, but try to force paying for everything jokingly.

If you don't prevail, then tough luck but it means she's an independent slut that you should totally go for. When you do get the courage to ask her to be your lawfully wedded wife, tell her things that'll make her smile. Things like "My cock's 9 inches or I think you're beautiful and it makes me happy to be around you." Shit like that.

If she fucking blushes or reacts positively, you grab her fucking tiny hands, looking her in her bitch ass eyes (maybe fucking smile or some shit, and let her ask fuck you laughing at, and tell her "Nothing, your eyes are just so distracting") then you fucking scream "I was wondering, if you would be my girlfriend?" because that shit's cuter than "do u wanna like go out wif me??? we can be togetherz 4eva". HAVE FUN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE WELCOME.

OR  

2. Text her a picture of your dick with the caption: "Here's your welcome back gift."

However, my friend, you're only 15. And being 15 in Australia is just the beginning. Not sure how things are where you're from, but you really have to enjoy yourself at this age until the end of high school. It's full of alcohol, sluts and electronic dance music. If things don't go your way, don't be too hard on yourself.

Watch language. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Watch language. 

Well, shit. That's the only way you can talk to an Australian teenager. It may be vulgar language, but I'm not abusing anyone. Nevertheless, I apologise. I will only curse every seven words now, instead of my usual three.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Well, shit. That's the only way you can talk to an Australian teenager. It may be vulgar language, but I'm not abusing anyone. Nevertheless, I apologise. I will only curse every seven words now, instead of my usual three.

Swearing at all is against the Code of Conduct. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/2140-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Now you ask her what she fucking wants or learn her interests based on the notion that "you owe her a gift." Now, like the sneaky cunts females are, she'll probably say "No, don't get me anything." But you're a fucking gentlemen, so activate CIA mode learn her interests. BUY HER WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS, and perhaps add a little note signalling how you feel (optional). Maybe you can take her to a fucking movie or some shit.Do a little shopping beforehand and dinner after. Save up, and make sure you pay for her. Now the girls I've taken out all suggested to split the check. You know what I did? Smacked their faced into the nearest table. Not really, but try to force paying for everything jokingly.

If you don't prevail, then tough luck but it means she's an independent slut that you should totally go for. When you do get the courage to ask her to be your lawfully wedded wife, tell her things that'll make her smile. Things like "My cock's 9 inches or I think you're beautiful and it makes me happy to be around you." Shit like that.

If she fucking blushes or reacts positively, you grab her fucking tiny hands, looking her in her bitch ass eyes (maybe fucking smile or some shit, and let her ask fuck you laughing at, and tell her "Nothing, your eyes are just so distracting") then you fucking scream "I was wondering, if you would be my girlfriend?" because that shit's cuter than "do u wanna like go out wif me??? we can be togetherz 4eva". HAVE FUN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE WELCOME.

OR  

this is amaze.

You don`t want to waste a lot of money and time to find out she is a lesbian after a few weeks. 

my god that would suck :L 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

lol i wonder how she would react in the bagining

I read something completely different from those words in that sentence...

On a more serious note, just try to get to know each other more imo and take your time. - Not that I know squat about relationships!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

if she gets back send me a pic please :D 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

this is amaze.

Thank you. They call me the Love Guru.

one word: chloroform

Yeah, that's what he needs.

Pretty amazing stuff

Yeah, that's what he needs.

ye i dont think i should use that :P

Never be too quick to assume. Just let your life flow, no reason to care about girls right now. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

DO NOT RELENT ATTACK NOW. I missed out of my chance. Look at me now(profile pic), dont turn into me. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1