do you think she likes me

chimmychunger

of for starters sorry if this is way of topic

ok so back story first i am in this drama class and this new girl joined (8 weeks ago) we never really talked until Wednesday but about two weeks ago we both found out that we are both from the same small town in England. So we started talking about what it was ike to move to australia we get on very well and then we started talking about random stuff. Then she sat and i sat and we talked longer and she told me that she was going back for a holiday and i said cool so i said have a good time in England she said you to i said im not going back you are and we started laughing.

i know this isent much but can i have some advice on what to do next o and she comes back in 4 weeks :D

She totally likes you, dude. Buy a bajillion flowers and put them all in a room and when she comes back, lock her in there for a couple hours and she's yours.

She totally likes you, dude. Buy a bajillion flowers and put them all in a room and lock her in there for a couple hours and she's yours.

lol i wonder how she would react in the bagining

How old are you both before you go locking some girl in a room. It usually isn't a good thing if there under 18.

Do the naked man!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You're gonna put her in a bag? D=

You're gonna put her in a bag? D=

begining sorry cant spell :P

How old are you both before you go locking some girl in a room. It usually isn't a good thing if there under 18.

i just turned 15 and she is 15

But for real, don`t fall in love hopelessly  keep your cool. As for tips, a movies still does the trick 9 out of 10 times B)

English is not my native language, so go easy on me :rolleyes:

I think she is just friend right now. wait a little longer and if you start getting larger signals move in for the kill.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Do the naked man!

Ah damm it i hate it the way How i met your mother just slowly dropped in quality over the passed couple of seasons. First season`s where so freaking good!

But for real, don`t fall in love hopelessly  keep your cool. As for tips, a movies still does the trick 9 out of 10 times B)

ok kool but before asking her out i need to try and become flirty without seaming to you know

I think she is just friend right now. wait a little longer and if you start getting larger signals move in for the kill.

ok thanks ill try that :D

If I was you:

Since you have a connection with the village in England you have a solid topic to fall back on. So nice! When ever your talking to her and there is an awkward moment of silence setting in, just start of the village. But when she comes back just ask about her trip and try to catch some as much info about her in person while doing so. Maybe she do like things you hate or the other way arround. You first need to have a clear image of the girl before you even consider moving her to the "potential GF" position. You don`t want to waste a lot of money and time to find out she is a lesbian after a few weeks. but like said before just build up slowly. become friends first and from there things will evolve automactily if you are a good match. and if not? no worries, there are so many girls in this world man :D

If I was you:

Since you have a connection with the village in England you have a solid topic to fall back on. So nice! When ever your talking to her and there is an awkward moment of silence setting in, just start of the village. But when she comes back just ask about her trip and try to catch some as much info about her in person while doing so. Maybe she do like things you hate or the other way arround. You first need to have a clear image of the girl before you even consider moving her to the "potential GF" position. You don`t want to waste a lot of money and time to find out she is a lesbian after a few weeks. but like said before just build up slowly. become friends first and from there things will evolve automactily if you are a good match. and if not? no worries, there are so many girls in this world man :D

ok thank you :D i will do that when she gets back

Indeed. Keep talking to her and give her little signals now and then. Try to do things together (watch a movie of the genre she likes, walk a few blocks with her) because when in a group it is hard to become closer. Don't forget that you should not check her out when she can notice you doing it. Most girls don't like that. 

Wi RoZ

Indeed. Keep talking to her and give her little signals now and then. Try to do things together (watch a movie of the genre she likes, walk a few blocks with her) because when in a group it is hard to become closer. Don't forget that you should not check her out when she can notice you doing it. Most girls don't like that. 

ye i kind of lernt that the hard way a couple of years ago :P

oh and major tip! Watch: Valentine`s Day. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0817230/?ref_=sr_1

Great movie to watch with a girl. Little bit of sadnes, actors she probally likes and lots of romace. great mood setter 

Oh yeah!

535.gif

I just hope she's at least half as hot as Emma!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I know who to ask about his stuff. Lets just wait and see if they post anything.

Here's a great tip to get you even closer. Worked for me anyway.
Play some kind of game with her and make a bet. Loser does something like... make, treat dinner or something sweet.
Lose on purpose (but not too obvious, because that makes you look like an idiot) and now enjoy your dinner with her.
But then again, when I did that, I actually won and had her cook for me. And was the first time visiting her place as well.

Another sweet thing you can do, is to learn how to make a origami heart and when you're together, fold one and give it to her.

For many guys, it's difficult to say if a girl likes you or not. But if you show your signs, hopefully she will notice. I'm sure, if she also likes you, she will be doing the same.
Also, she will be a good friend. So if she doesn't see you the same way, you shouldn't be sad; try to move on and continue being friends.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

:mellow: that word can mean two different things...

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

:mellow: that word can mean two different things...

oops :P