Read Me

bessesuperbesse

hey i have a gigabyte geforce gtx 660 oc in my computer and they are discontinued in norway so i wanted to buy a gainward geforce gtx 660 ti phantom.

Can i SLI them?

hey i have a gigabyte geforce gtx 660 oc in my computer and they are discontinued in norway so i wanted to buy a gainward geforce gtx 660 ti phantom.

Can i SLI them?

yes you can

but you might face some problems of the amd drivers and the gpu manufacture comapnies

yes you can

but you might face some problems of the amd drivers and the gpu manufacture comapnies

AMD Drivers?

AMD Drivers?

sorry nvidia drivers, to understand that you have and SLI in you system

This is not accurate information. You cannot SLI a regular GTX 660 with a 660ti.

Alex

yes you can

This is not accurate information. You cannot SLI a regular GTX 660 with a 660ti.

Alex

sorry,

I havent read correctly

in that case no you cannot put a 660ti with a 660

SORRY  again

As the others said, 660 and a 660ti is a no.

You can only SLI cards with the same chips. 

A 660 from Gigabyte will go into SLI with any other brand's card as long as it's has the same chip. That doesn't mean it will work though.

Sometimes you can but they will run at the slower cards clock speeds, I sli'd a gtx 560 and a 560ti,(not the 448 core that wont work cores and chips have to be the same)  it wasn't really any performance gain just used more power and ran hotter for a few (3or4) fps

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 Ghz OC'ed to 3.4,  Asus M2N 32-SLI Wi-Fi Deluxe ,  MSI GTX 670 OC Power Edition 2 gig , Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler,

2GB x 4 OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Platinum 8GB Edition Dual Channel,  Rosewill Hive 650 Watt Semi modular, Win 7 Ultimate  64bit