first time commenting on the forum. love the content you produce linus media group. keep being the badasses you all are. :D

this would be great as a media device in the living room :D

hope I will win this time! and yes, we do love it when you do giveaway! =)

Hi linus.

xCPUx // 4790k 4.7ghz @ 1.32v \\ xMOBAx // Saberthooth Mark 1 \\  xGPUx  // Gtx 970 G1 gaming \\

xStoragex // Samsung 850 evo (128gb) and 1tb WD black \\ xCpuCoolerx // H100i \\ xCasex // h440 White\\ xKeyboardx // Blackwidow Ultimate stealth \\ xMousex // Tt Theron \\

I've been wanting a NUC, that'd be cool.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

How would this work in terms of quality, though. Streaming both games and/or media can it get above 1080p?

This looks like a great little machine I'd love to win!! goodluck and congrats to whoever gets picked :D

Raspberry Bakewell cake:

140g ground almonds

140g butter, softened

140g golden caster sugar

140g self-raising flour

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla extract

250g raspberries

2 tbsp flaked almonds

icing sugar, to serve

Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and base-line and grease a deep 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin. Blitz the ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla extract in a food processor until well combined.

Spread half the mix over the cake tin and smooth over the top. Scatter the raspberries over, then dollop the remaining cake mixture on top and roughly spread – you might find this easier to do with your fingers. Scatter with flaked almonds and bake for 50 mins until golden. Cool, remove from the tin and dust with icing sugar to serve.