Oh how I would love to have a streaming PC! Whenever I want to play games on my TV, I have to haul my tower out to my living room.

Good luck to all those who have entered!

(if I have already posted a comment, please disregard both of them. I wasn't sure my last one went through, so I posted again.)

Would be awesome to win one of these, could finally sell my PS3 that my parents have been using as a media center for the past 3 years and upgrade my pc :D

Wow, There just unreal a PC of the form factor with that kin of power! Count me in for this give away!  :D

This would be an awesome replacement for my Raspberry Pi

What an awesome giveaway. Way to start off the new year Linus Tech Tips and Intel!

I woule love to have a nuc because I can use it as a media centre PC,so that I coukd enjoy my favourite movies or videos on my 50'TV... :)

I would love to have a nuc because I can use it as a media centre PC,so that I could enjoy my favourite movies or videos on my 50'TV... :)

Would love to hook this up to my TV!

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Wow, really generous of Intel once again.  When are we going to find out who won the processors?

Processor Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 RAM 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Graphics Card EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Case NZXT Phantom (Black) PSU Corsair CX600M Operating System Windows 10 Monitor BenQ GL2760H Headset Skullcandy PLYR 1 & Sennheiser Momentum