just want to ensure I get my entry in, also new to this page and have a question inregaurds to this video, directx11 has the dvm set by the bios, so if you have an amd system that does not have the bios option how do you change you dedicated video memory, Call of duty advanced warfare has tons of bug and also with dx11 has my dedicated video memory a little over 2g when I have 6g ddr3 video ram. so can I adjust this? and also anyone also having issues with the new call of duty? and any sugestions on how to fix pc issues thanks jay

Just bought a new Intel SSD. This would go great with it for an HTPC :)

I wanna win!

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Ive never won anything in a competition I have had a terrible year, and i'm a super geek I would love to own a Nuc they look super cute.

Awesome, hope I win.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

This would be a cool prize to win. I love small form factor computers, even if they aren't super powerful.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

It would be amazing to own such a device, since I constantly need a computer that can be easily moved, since I study in another city and travel a lot. The laptop might not be the perfect solution everytime, but this, this I can just carry in my hand. It is a great device!

Gimme Gimme NUC!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I'm entering!

Thanks for the giveaway.

My 7-year-old family's PC is starting to show weird problems. This kind of mini-PC or if I'm not mistaken, also called as a "barebone PC" or whatever would be a nice replacement and a gift to my family. :)

NUC please! Heck yes. This would make the most epic little server + media center PC + gaming stream rig. I can think of so many jobs for it. WANT!

Nice :D

I would use it as a little Server and create my own Homepage and save data on it :D