Kim Dotcom May Have Just Saved Holiday Gaming

Xsilent(X)

kim-dotcom.jpg

nfamous hacking group Lizard Squad has claimed credit for bringing down Xbox Live and PSN today with DDOS attacks, but Kim Dotcom may have just got them to cease and desist. I say “may” because there aren’t many details yet, other than a few tweets.

Up until now, the Lizard Squad had been demanding 10,000 retweets to allow normal online gaming to be resumed. That is, until Dotcom joined the conversation.

Said conversation looks almost a little too planned and perfect, but all that’s known so far is Dotcom can be seen talking to Lizard Squad and asking it to stop its attacks if offered 3,000 Lifetime accounts on Dotcom’s encrypted upload service, Mega.

Great guy Kim Dotcom :)

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/12/kim-dotcom-may-have-just-saved-holiday-gaming/

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Noooo! Those console peaseants deserve it

"To LizardSquad, From: RektSec... Merry Xmas"

Y0irikp.png

F LizardSquard! 

Saw this on /r/hacking btw.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

No they don't....

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

retoast but yesterday i had fun making fun of everyone who got consoles 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

No they don't....

They most certainly do. That's what they get for supporting limited hardware and limited software.

Pc User: "Oh look, someone's DDOS'ing Origin servers.... I'll go play something on steam then".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's nice of the guy that he got involved into this but yeah it are consoles I don't care :P

They most certainly do. That's what they get for supporting limited hardware and limited software.

Pc User: "Oh look, someone's DDOS'ing Origin servers.... I'll go play something on steam then".

#PCMustardRace all the way but they don't deserve it! It is their choice to play on that they want to play on!

Look at Barnacules NerdGasm, he games on PC but plays Forza on Xbox with his autistic son, to take that away is a huge dickmove....

#PCMustardRace all the way but they don't deserve it! It is their choice to play on that they want to play on!

Look at Barnacules NerdGasm, he games on PC but plays Forza on Xbox with his autistic son, to take that away is a huge dickmove....

I'm not taking that away, microsoft and the Dev took that away by forcing him to play it on xbox instead of making the game for PC as well.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

As I said, genuine PCMR users are ignorant.

I'm honestly just glad I can play with my friends, who are all incapable of building a PC (and I have the tendency of telling people I can't).

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

And this is why it took me so long to switch to PC: The community is even worse than the already terrible console console community. If they were attacking Steam and Origin, you'd be calling for their heads. 

Gamers suck.

Nope they don't and no one does.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650