what are your thoughts on the below 140mm fans?

stairs2195

im looking for 2x 140mm fans to replace the ones that came with the case im looking for complete silent ones at 12V's and high airflow PWM as one is for exhaust and one front intake when i came across the Be-Quiet shadow wing SW1 fan and dont get me wrong £14 is alot of money for a fan but i want to see what you guys opinion of this particular fan as i dont want to skimp out and end up with crappy fans. can anyone recommend any other fans? thanks

For intake, if you need directed airflow the Silverstone AP141 is good too.

Those are pretty nice looking fans. Only other ones I might think about, in terms of performance and silence are Noctua. Say the NF-P14 or the newer NF-A15 PWM. Also comes with their Low Noise Adapters...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I have two of these: http://ncix.com/products/?sku=71009&vpn=FD-FAN-SSR2-140&manufacture=Fractal%20Design

Both set up as exhaust (but work better as intake) and sooo quiet at 12v (silent at 7v, not amazing on the air flow but still great for the peace and silence). They really do push a good amount of air for only spinning at 1000rpm@12v. I'm going to lose my fan speed reducers and come back with a better judgement of the noise at 12v. One of the is mounted horizontally BTW.

alright thanks for the quick replies guys i shall look into the ones suggested as the fans i have now are so irritating and make my case vibrate :(

The quietest at 12v is pretty much the 140mm Antec TrueQuiet. The 500RPM Scythe Slipstream is a couple dB quieter, but has nearly half the airflow - not worth it.