Dayz Breaking Point random kicks?

Genecidalic

Okay so i recently got dayz breaking point and at first it worked great however now if I join a server, I can play for about twenty seconds and randomly get kicked off. I did a quick google search on the problem and found a lot of posts on the actual breaking point forums about the same issue except none of them have any answers nor has any admin commented on any of them. So i decided to go to my trusty community (You Guys) to see if any of y'all have experienced the same problem or know how to fix it. 

Honestly just go to DayZ sighn up for one of the 5 servers, have more fun, and have A LOT less bugs or you could do dayZ Spain, DayZ Spain is Breaking point. Deathly rage (The maker of BP) took all their codes, mods, and configs, and used them for "his own mod" but kinda made it worse in most ways...

^ What? lol. I had this problem and found out it was related to my Dayz_Anim file in the breaking point folder. 

Go into your directory and then breaking point folder delete it then run the updater and click verify it will fail then click download and it should download the.pbo for it. 

Not sure if it will solve the problem for you but worth a try as it takes 5 mins. 

That Mod is nicknamed Broken point for a reason. It will kick for anything!
Use dayz commander to verify your file structure, I kept being kicked for a rocks file...

Fixed it fine but I never play the mod anymore, got too bored of random bugs in it

Intel Core i7 4770K | Gigabyte R9 290 OC 4GB Windforce Edition | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo

Noctua NF-S12A FLX 120 + 140mm Fans | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | BitFenix Ghost Case

Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM-850 PSU | G. Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) | AOC G2460PQU 144Hz Monitor

So i did nothing except delete it and reinstall and now its fixed. But my friends are also getting kicked now. But i love breaking point it feels so much better

So i did nothing except delete it and reinstall and now its fixed. But my friends are also getting kicked now. But i love breaking point it feels so much better

Its much better than regular DayZ.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black