Origin sale!

NeutronGTX

Hi guys just wanna let you know origin's 50% off sale is pretty cool. I managed to get 7 games for 200 ZAR approx $20, granted they are not exactly cutting edge titles but i managed to get shank 2 and warp!

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Well good stuff but nothing beats the Steam yearly sales!

Besides I will never use Origin again.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Ya i know the steam sales are really good plus origin is pretty bad but I'm just excited to play my new games!

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Ya i know the steam sales are really good plus origin is pretty bad but I'm just excited to play my new games!

What did you get?

"An Excellent Signature"

Why didn't you like Origin? I'm not hating or anything, just curious.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Why didn't you like Origin? I'm not hating or anything, just curious.

Well it just seems quite buggy and unresponsive whenever I try and do something and the fact that I have to make another account to house like only a few of my games is quite annoying while I already use something like Steam for pretty much all of my games. There are also some issues of privacy stuff that I've heard about which makes my resistant to use it.

On the most part though, it's mainly cause BF3 uses an online website based browser which annoys the hell out of me, though ofc you can't really blame that on Origin.

Well it just seems quite buggy and unresponsive whenever I try and do something and the fact that I have to make another account to house like only a few of my games is quite annoying while I already use something like Steam for pretty much all of my games. There are also some issues of privacy stuff that I've heard about which makes my resistant to use it.

On the most part though, it's mainly cause BF3 uses an online website based browser which annoys the hell out of me, though ofc you can't really blame that on Origin.

Thing is people hated steam  when its out, in my personal opinion Steam is really buggy compared to origin and i use both daily. Also you gotta understand we are moving to time where most publishers will have their platforms aka Steam, Origin, Uplay.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Thing is people hated steam  when its out, in my personal opinion Steam is really buggy compared to origin and i use both daily. Also you gotta understand we are moving to time where most publishers will have their platforms aka Steam, Origin, Uplay.

Yeah it's fair enough but Steam has improved so much over the years and most people utter love it now. Don't even get me started on Uplay though not to mention GFWL! Valid enough point though, but the massive variation in different programs gets to annoy me :D

Yeah it's fair enough but Steam has improved so much over the years and most people utter love it now. Don't even get me started on Uplay though not to mention GFWL! Valid enough point though, but the massive variation in different programs gets to annoy me :D

I despise GWFL......................................................................was shit still is .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black