Buying AIO for summer time

Hi I would like to ask for tips for preparing my rig this summer time, I don't have A/C yet so I'll be buying my AIO first. By the way the usual temperature on summer here in the Philippines are 38C-40C or 100F-104F. I'm interested with this AIO http://www.swiftech.com/H220-X.aspx, is it a good buy? I want to buy a bang for the bang and an AIO that will last for 3 years as well, as I dont have extra money because I'm just a working student. If swiftech is not that good, what are your recommendations? My max budget is 200USD for AIO. 

Hi I would like to ask for tips for preparing my rig this summer time, I don't have A/C yet so I'll be buying my AIO first. By the way the usual temperature on summer here in the Philippines are 38C-40C or 100F-104F. I'm interested with this AIO http://www.swiftech.com/H220-X.aspx, is it a good buy? I want to buy a bang for the bang and an AIO that will last for 3 years as well, as I dont have extra money because I'm just a working student. If swiftech is not that good, what are your recommendations? My max budget is 200USD for AIO. 

that is literally the best AIO on the market , you can also check out the cooler master nepton or if you want to save money the corsair h series

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

That is a great AIO, but you do know that adding an AIO will not lower the temps in your room, only the temp of the CPU. The amount of heat being released into the room remains exactly the same.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

that is literally the best AIO on the market , you can also check out the cooler master nepton or if you want to save money the corsair h series

I like swiftech than others because I can see the coolant lol and no more than that. I hope its radiator is not loud.

That is a great AIO, but you do know that adding an AIO will not lower the temps in your room, only the temp of the CPU. The amount of heat being released into the room remains exactly the same.

Yeah I know, My room has a good air flow, I'm just afraid that my cpu will reach 70C during summer time I just want to be ready

I like swiftech than others because I can see the coolant lol and no more than that. I hope its radiator is not loud.

Yeah I know, My room has a good air flow, I'm just afraid that my cpu will reach 70C during summer time I just want to be ready

70° isnt that bad of a temp imo. i would only really get worried around the 80°+ range

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II