Which mouse is better?

Once again I have come to the help of the forum for other people's opinion. Like my keyboard poll, I want to know which mouse is better based on other's overall experience and not the look of the mouse. Once again for those that did not see my other poll, I am going with is the NZXT 410 black with orange trim. Once again I want the choice based on overall experience and not on the look. Thank you for the help.

I have changed the poll due to wanting more votes casted on the mice that I am choosing from.

Razer Naga!

I've been using mine for 2 years now and it hasn't skipped a beat... still tracking perfectly like the first time I used it!

Plus if you get used to all the buttons it can be AMAZINGLY helpful for shortcuts in game and out :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Logitech G500 

If the thumb buttons were moved back about 3cm than it would be prefect for me.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I think that it really depends on how you're going to use your mouse, and how you like to hold it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I think that it really depends on how you're going to use your mouse, and how you like to hold it.

Mostly gaming and I am mostly a claw grip but I will also palm grip for things like internet.

Mostly gaming and I am mostly a claw grip but I will also palm grip for things like internet.

I have the DeathAdder 2013 and so far i'm liking it, i haven't used it very long but i've gotten used to how small and light it is, the buttons have creases in the aswell for perfect finger placement, It's my first razer mouse and i'm hoping it doesn't break after 6 month of continous use like my steelseries did

for my personal use i would go with a corsair m95 or a func ms3

I have modified the poll to get a better resault between the mice that I am deciding on.

Razer looks the best.

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S

I think the rat 9 looks baller. I use a 2012 razer mamba, love the thing to death. The fact that you can use it wirelessly/ wired is great.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

in that case, the razor looks the best

Logitech G500 

If the thumb buttons were moved back about 3cm than it would be prefect for me.

are you sure you mean 3cm? probably 3mm would be fine lol.

and yes G500 FTW. I have 2 of them.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

I would like to reiterate, I want the chose to be made on experience with the products and not the actual look. I think I also forgot to mention I am going with a Duckey Shine ll orange LED version.