GG headphones, now it's actually time for new ones

TopWargamer

b9c86dc702.jpg

As you can see above, the other ear of my headphones have finally broken. I did duct tape surgery, but this time around it wasn't so successful. So.........new headphones. Right now I'm surviving off of my JVC Gumy earbuds. Thank God they're not awful. 

So anyways, I was thinking about getting the Sennheiser HD 518 on Amazon, and if I order it today, it'll be here on Tuesday (woo!), and there's a sale on it. $80 is fairly good for them, I'd say.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-518-Headphones-Black/dp/B0042A68R8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419141083&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+hd518

So anyways, should I proceed with buying the HD 518, or is there something else I should consider around the same price point?

COMIC SANS

proceed%20kitty.jpg

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I bet my ass to a morris dance that tape wasn't there 5 minutes before this was taken.

Well you see my good sir, I made a status update about this a day or so ago, with the final product of the surgery. So the tape has been there for well more than 5 minutes.

:)

COMIC SANS

Am I reading this correct? "We can do no great through only small if days with great love"

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Am I reading this correct? "We can do no great through only small if days with great love"

Close.

It reads: "We can do no great things, only small things with great love." It's a quote from Mother Teresa. 

COMIC SANS

in all seriousness , dude,  I'm doing the exact same thing *High five*

except it's a fake beats by dre headset that is tapped to a dead skull candy headband (the other headband broke) & Yes the headphone looks good, although new /better offers may pop up near christmas time :/

Details separate people.

Jesus fucking christ OP you're supposed to use quality duct tape

Do it right or don't even try

Options you have left are to try to cover up your shoddy, god awful work with some decent duct tape, fix them to a hat, or just lay them on the desk and turn the volume up. 

You also need a new NASA shirt, throw that thing away. I hope you didn't try to make any moves on that one chick with that shirt on. Nobody likes nerds. 

Close.

It reads: "We can do no great things, only small things with great love." It's a quote from Mother Teresa

You mean Linus?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

You also need a new NASA shirt, throw that thing away. I hope you didn't try to make any moves on that one chick with that shirt on. Nobody likes nerds. 

I like my NASA shirt though. Plus NASA does cool stuff yo. Haters gonna hate.

COMIC SANS

well, even though you did probably throw that tape on for the sake of this picture

i've kindly put together a headphone repair kit for you

http://amzn.com/B000658LC8

http://amzn.com/B005OK7P3G

instead of thanking me, grace us with a repair log instead.

I didn't throw the tape on there for the sake of the picture, but whatever.

Anyways, would that really work...?

(Besides, I need new headphones anyways, therefore I'm getting new headphones.)

COMIC SANS

I didn't throw the tape on there for the sake of the picture, but whatever.

Anyways, would that really work...?

(Besides, I need new headphones anyways, therefore I'm getting new headphones.)

I mean, if you tried hard enough, yes it will work.

How well? Couldn't say, depends on how much effort you put into it.

As far as ergonomics go, it works.

let us know how the repair goes.

Error: 410