10 Steam games Christmas giveaway [CLOSED]

iHammmy

Far cry would be cool. but anything is nice :D <3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

you are incredible, that you managed to give away so much games 

Holy shit this is awesome O_o

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

If you look very carefully at my avatar, you will realize that it is so scary that you will hand over all the games to me.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Okay. I'm in!
Thanks for the giveaway man!

Merry Christmas! 

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Well my birthday is January 2nd, so this would be like a birthday present as well! :D This is my entry.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

wow thats alot to give away. thanks for the chance

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

Awesoem giveaway is awesome!

Well, the current chance to win is about 0.5%... Butt I'll try it ;) ...

I recommend adding asseto corsa (And this is my entry) and is this all to one or will there be multiple winners?

One winner, and he takes all the listed games and 4 games of his choice

It seems impossible until it's done.

Man you're pretty awesome - totally in the Christmas spirit

Also I think it'd be pretty cool for people to post the 4 other games they'd like if they won just to see what everyone's into ;)

For me it'd be:

• Total War:Rome II (played Civ titles and would like to get into this game)
  • Dark Souls II (Just bought the original in a sale today)
  • Nekro (It's been on my list ever since LTT showed it at one of the cons)
  • F1 2013/14 (Love racing sims and F1 and had countless hours of fun as a child with a racing wheel and copy of F1 2001/2002)

I'd probably not play Arma3 or BF4 much since they're not really my cup of tea and would either share some of these games with my sister or gift BF4 to someone in the community :)

really nice of you to do this :) merry xmas

"It is complete. I have created a god. But I have no control over it."" -Ergo Proxy

:D The community spirit on this forum is amazing!

Thank you.

Wardojack.

Beep boop boop, my entry has arrived! :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

That is a pretty nice giveaway to the community.

I like free stuff.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360