10 Steam games Christmas giveaway [CLOSED]

iHammmy

Nice im entering.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Hello there. 

You chose the best games to giveaway! Goodluck to everyone in the draw! And have a good holiday! :)

Hello all,

So today I decided to do a Christmas giveaway for the LTT forum members. I will be giving away all the games below to one lucky user...  I will be drawing the winner on January 1st at 6:00pm (GMT) time. Please only comment once because only one entry will be put into the draw for each user. The games that I will be giving away will all be for PC and are listed below. Have fun, good luck and Merry Christmas! I will also be giving away iTunes and Google Play gift cards through the Christmas period.

Games:

• Farcry 4
  • ArmA 3
  • Counter Strike: Global Offense
  • Battlefield 4 W/ Premium
  • Assassins Creed: Unity
  • The Witcher 3
  • And any other 4 games that the winner would like :-)

Have fun guys, and have a great Christmas :-)

~ Harry

Can I please have bf4 please?

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Oh my god this sounds amazing! Good luck to everyone :)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Hello all,

So today I decided to do a Christmas giveaway for the LTT forum members. I will be giving away all the games below to one lucky user...  I will be drawing the winner on January 1st at 6:00pm (GMT) time. Please only comment once because only one entry will be put into the draw for each user. The games that I will be giving away will all be for PC and are listed below. Have fun, good luck and Merry Christmas! I will also be giving away iTunes and Google Play gift cards through the Christmas period.

Games:

• Farcry 4
  • ArmA 3
  • Counter Strike: Global Offense
  • Battlefield 4 W/ Premium
  • Assassins Creed: Unity
  • The Witcher 3
  • And any other 4 games that the winner would like :-)

Have fun guys, and have a great Christmas :-)

~ Harry

thanks for the giveaway. since i have some of those games i will re-give those away :). you can also do multiples draws so more people only get 1 game. if thats the case id like farcry or counter strike. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Very generous of you OP, best wishes this holiday season to you!  Mmmm that Witcher 3 releases a couple of weeks before my birthday, I better hop to it and play through the first two  :D

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Far Cry 4

CS GO

AC Unity

Withcer 3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Damn those are some really nice games too.

I wanna play count me in and thanks for the great giveaway.

Nice one, I'm always up for this kind of stuff.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Good luck to all! Very generous of you to do this,kudos.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

ENTER THE REALM OF FREE GAMES

Thanks though. I never won anything before, who cares :3

Very nice to see members doing giveaways too, I wish I have the money to but I'm kinda broke right now, no steam money for me this year because I just bought a new computer so if I win this, it's going to be a great Christmas gift

Thanks

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

HAIL GABEN!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.