Empty your wallets and sell your organs for the most expensive things!

th_legos_n_stuff

Here is a place where you people can post a topic and I will try and find the most expensive thing! You can choose anything, from the most expensive thing item in the Nordstrom online catalogue to the most expensive PCPartPicker build. It might take a while for me to respond but I will try my best. Break open those piggy banks, sell all your belongings, and get ready!

So I choose a topic of sorts and you will try to find the most expensive item that fits that topic?

Ok then.

I want you to find the most expensive pasta meal.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

yes. I think i would count that as the most expensive television

actually, I found the most expensive. 

Stuart Hughes’ PrestigeHD Supreme Rose Edition

hay you get free shipping when in stock though 

xD As if that would matter at all in that price range. 

fantastic marketing right there

So I choose a topic of sorts and you will try to find the most expensive item that fits that topic?

Ok then.

I want you to find the most expensive pasta meal.

As of 2013, this one is the most expensive. But hey, you get a free plate so I think its totally worth it. http://elitedaily.com/envision/food/expensive-pasta-in-the-world/

School

I'd have to say that would definitely be the most expensive thing about education.

1. Chocopologie by Knipschildt

Chocopologie-by-Knipschildt.jpg

$ 2,600 to approximately 454 grams – Knipschildt was created in 1999 by Fritz Knipschildt. The most expensive chocolate that sells is a $ 250 truffle in dark chocolate, which is not in the store, but must be ordered

ok heres my last one 

1. $750,000 diamond encrusted Zeus Jupiter PC with platinum casing

pinktentacle.com_.png

via pinktentacle.com

The Jupiter, which is made by Japanese computer manufacturer Zeus, is a perfect example of bling hardware. The solid platinum case of the PC is decked out with diamonds, which are meant to recreate the look of an astrological constellation. The computer is nothing to sneer at, but it’s not super powerful. It boasts an Intel 3GHz E6850 Core 2 Duo CPU and features 2gb of DDR2 memory and a 1 terabyte hard drive. If the 3 quarter million dollar price tag is too much, Zeus sells a gold version which is a mere half million dollars

i would buy all the horses i could

seriously though, why are they so expensive :( :( :(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i would buy all the horses i could

seriously though, why are they so expensive :( :( :(

An unnamed Florida born Colt was sold at auction for $16,000,000. I mean, its not TOO pricey, right?

An unnamed Florida born Colt was sold at auction for $16,000,000. I mean, its not TOO pricey, right?

no not at all, pocket change man

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The most expensive license.

That is what I want to know.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

This is too good.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

The most expensive license.

That is what I want to know.

The most expensive license plate was auctioned off for 14 mil which will go to a rehabilitation center for those injured in traffic accidents, but I have a feeling thats not what you were talking about.