Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Will try to add into my Gigabyte GA-P55-UD5 Socket 1156 motherboard hehehe

Seems would need motherboard upgrade then :>

I would love to have a amazing CPU like that. My first and current PC is one that I built on a low budget. I am looking to upgrade and want good performance  but can't afford the amazing things Intel has to offer. This CPU would be an amazing upgrade to what I have now and would allow me to do whatever I need to do and more. 

Would be amazing to add this to the new years workstation and finally have something decent to experiment in 3d on.
This combined with the Asus x99-E WS would be a winner. 
Never mind the future GTX 980 titan coming early next year.

If I win... well, I won't have to buy it for my planned build coming up for 2015. Winning!

Cheers for the giveaway mostly will use this for video editing and graphic design work.

If I won I would finally build a proper PC for rendering videos and some light gaming.

It would be awesome I could get back into writing compression algorithms again; you need awesome amounts of power whilst developing compression related things.

I would replace my Athlon II 4450B and use a bit of video editing and gaming.

I would use this to upgrade my gaming and video editing rig! The 3770k is starting to show its age.

The Batcomputer: Case Corsair 760T, CPU Intel 3770k, GPU 2x GTX 980 Hybrid SLI, Motherboard Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Memory 16GB GSkill Sniper 1866mhz, HDD 4 TB, SSD Samsung EVO 850 250GB, CPU Cooler Corsair H80i, PSU Corsair 860W 

Been wanting to build a dream x99 build for a while. This would get me one step closer.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Spend all my money upgrading to X99. I'd spend a day overclocking those cores, running some benchmarks and then downloading more ram.

I'd use the Core i7 5820K's 6 Cores for video editing and rendering videos for my channel. Maybe a bit of gaming here and there but mainly for premiere pro etc.

…☆Jonathan Thamrin☆…

~ YouTube Content Creator of JTXEnthusiast ~

☆ www.youtube.com/jtxenthusiast, www.twitter.com/jtxenthusiast, www.facebook.com/jtxenthusiast ☆

I would love to use this processor for a future project. I will have to collect for some hardware but I'll be fine knowing that this is waiting for me.

Would be nice to win a 5820K! I'd buy a mobo for it right away and have my first enthusiast platform. It would perform better in cad 3D modeling, and also video editing, wich I do sometimes.

CPU's are what usually keep me from upgrading to a new platform (mostly because prices are much higher in my country and buying from outside is not a viable option, so the costs involved in upgrading from a generation to another are pretty high). But with this opportunity I would be able to do that, and save a lot of time that I usually spend rendering videos and hopefully stream at a higher quality.

This would be so awesome to win.  I'd use it for...everything. Lol. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 | Motherboard: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB | Case: NCase M1 v6.0 | SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB, 860 Evo 1TB | CPU Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX | MonitorsLG 27GN950-B 4K 165Hz |

Off use it to build a new gaming machine and then give my old 2500k machine to my parents for amedia pc so they could finally have a PC and not just an 1st gen iPad.

I would love to build an x99 gaming machine with all dem cores.