Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

LOOK AT MY BEARD

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I would upgrade my rig and use it for gaming, graphic design, and music production.

Thanks for the giveaway!

If I were to win this processor, I would finally be able to host all of my VMs on one platform!!! 64 gigs of RAM, this is science, bitchhhh!

I would love a i7 5820k to upgrade my workstation pc. It would greatly help in a lot of the simulations I need to run that my current cpu isn't able to handle efficiently.

I was just on ca.pcpartpicker.com a couple of days ago configuring a new rig and added this CPU to it. If I won it would be the perfect excuse for me to pull the trigger on replacing my current rig and then I don't know, maybe giving my current rig to someone or repurposing it into a media PC or something? 

I would save it until I have enough money to buy everything for it and then use it for a video editing/gaming rig

I was just thinking about upgrading to x99 in the new year, and this happened. It's like a sign

I'd love the 5820k because more cores = more betterer

Mobo: MSI X99A Gaming 7 | CPU: 5820K | CPU Cooler: H100i with NF-F12s in push | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Gaming Edition | SSDs: Samsung 840 EVO & 250GB Sandisk Extreme 120GB | HDD: Various

sweet; thanks for the giveaway
been eyeing the x99 platform for a while 

Hey Guys, 

If I win this CPU I will replace my X58 build that has been running strong for about 5 years now. I would love to jump into the X99 market but the price of DDR4 is pretty prohibitive. But, with a $400 reduction in the cost to build an X99 machine, the price of DDR4 becomes far more palatable. 

Here's hoping I win!!!

MOARRRRRR! if i win i will start streaming alot more, and do more youtuve vids :D multi task all the wayyyyyyy

I would build the best PC ever to convince my gf to get into gaming.

This is huge giveaway, my upcoming gaming rig would be awesome with this CPU 

I'd love to get this awesome CPU. Getting a high-end gaming PC has always been postponed because of how much the CPU and GPU costs. If I get this, I will definitely use it to get out of my 8+ year old PC and finally get a good one :)

I would like the I7 5820K bcus right now i have 2 laptops, both of them has 2 cored I5s with turboboost, and hyperthreading, and they arent very powerful... its the I5 2410M(3y/o hp laptop) and I5 4200H(msi gaming laptop)

Thanks! And I do a lot of gaming, but I plan to do my build my own pc in summer.