Assassin Creed Unity is killing me .....aghrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi guys

i'm banging my head on my keyboard after buying Assassin creed Unity Shit.  in 2 hours of game play 9 crashes after doing everything 32FPS tops .Shit like graphics even on ultra settings.

am i the only one facing this or any off you are facing the same ?

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

This is one of the many reasons that I haven't bought AC Unity yet, nor will I be buying any more of Ubisoft's unoptimized games.

The last Ubisoft title I bought was Far Cry 3 and that game was fantastic, but after that they began digging the infamous hole to their doom.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Hi guys

i'm banging my head on my keyboard after buying Assassin creed Unity Shit.  in 2 hours of game play 9 crashes after doing everything 32FPS tops .Shit like graphics even on ultra settings.

I didnt experience any crashes but i did see some graphical bugs, crap FPS(heck when im doing one of the king of begger's mission the FPS was horrendous) and the graphics looking like shit even tho it is at max settings.

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

AC5? i love that game (ace combat 5 lel)

It's to be expected. AC:unity is pretty terrible. i hate to say it, but you wasted your money.

CPU: AMD FX8350 @4.4GHz | MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, 990FX chipset | RAM: 16GB (4x4) dual channel Patriot Xtreme series DDR3 @1866MHz @1.65V | GPU: Asus Radeon R9 Fury Strix| PSU: Corsair AX860i 860 watt | CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S + additional Noctua NF-F12 | Case:Corsair C70 Black | Storage: 3x 128GB Samsung 840 pro SSDs; 1 for the OS, 2 in RAID 0 for games. 3x WD Red 3TB HDDs in raid 5 for bulk storage | Displays: 1x Dell 3007WFP 30 inch 2560x1600 IPS LCD. 1x I-Inc IH253DPB 25 inch 1920x1080 TN LCD | Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX brown switches + Blue LED backlight | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro | Mouse: Logitech G600 @1100 DPI | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit | 

Mfg/model number: Clevo/W355SSQ | CPU: Intel i7 4710MQ @3.5GHz  | MOBO: W35xSS_370SS, HM87 Chipset | RAM: 16GB (2x8) dual channel Crucial Ballistix DDR3 @1866MHz | GPU: GTX860m 2GB Gddr5 | Battery: 76,960mW/h 8 Cell battery, 3 Hrs full on a full charge | Storage: 1x 128GB Samsung 840 pro SSD for the OS. 1x WD Red 1TB HDD For storage and games | Displays: 1x 15.6" 1080p LCD | Keyboard: Full 103 key back-lit keyboard | Mouse: Logitech M510 | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit |

You must probably have already seen this advice, but have you tried playing offline ? or check your files to see if anything is corrupted ? it worked for me when i was stuck at a loading screen

My biggest issues with AC:U were to be able to launch it, after downloading it wouldn't even start <_< . The combo error 0xc00007b and just after that AC:u has stoped working issue just drove me crazy

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Since you already went and bought the game.... As Ubisoft said, Patch 4 will be released for PC later this week, it should fix a lot of bugs in the game and improve framerate, I suggest waiting till then to see if it'd work better to satisfy you.

Hi guys

i'm banging my head on my keyboard after buying Assassin creed Unity Shit. in 2 hours of game play 9 crashes after doing everything 32FPS tops .Shit like graphics even on ultra settings.

U should have visited the forum before the purchase :( I hope u didn't pay full price but at leas found half price on g2a or elsewhere.

Did u not know that ACU is the least optimised for PC out of 3 ubishit games released last month ?

EDIT: reading the subforum, there's 6gb patch coming soon that should fix some shit so wait for that. Until then turn of AA (according to some posts on the forum it helps a little)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/271784-assassins-creed-unity-patch-4-is-67-gb-in-size/#entry3687030

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

U should have visited the forum before the purchase :( I hope u didn't pay full price but at leas found half price on g2a or elsewhere.

Did u not know that ACU is the least optimised for PC out of 3 ubishit games released last month ?

EDIT: reading the subforum, there's 6gb patch coming soon that should fix some shit so wait for that. Until then turn of AA (according to some posts on the forum it helps a little)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/271784-assassins-creed-unity-patch-4-is-67-gb-in-size/#entry3687030

so now i need to download 6 more gbs??????????? i'm better without it :( not playing anymore i had paid 57 US dollars man....

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

This is one of the many reasons that I haven't bought AC Unity yet, nor will I be buying any more of Ubisoft's unoptimized games.

The last Ubisoft title I bought was Far Cry 3 and that game was fantastic, but after that they began digging the infamous hole to their doom.

don't buy its a brotherly advise

so now i need to download 6 more gbs??????????? i'm better without it :( not playing anymore i had paid 57 US dollars man....

Everyone gets stung once before they learn, but it's very, very important to check reviews or at least other players' experiences before buying. If that means waiting a few days after it's released, so be it—you just cannot trust the company selling you a product to tell you that it's really worth your money.

Everyone gets stung once before they learn, but it's very, very important to check reviews or at least other players' experiences before buying. If that means waiting a few days after it's released, so be it—you just cannot trust the company selling you a product to tell you that it's really worth your money.

mate you are right i'm also a business man and i know filthy adv.thing in business. this is my first time to talk online about games and PC but its really informative and helpful .Hats off to all of you....

I love assasins creed, but its just too unplayable. I dont even think its worth pirating the game if you do.

I want to buy and finish the game so badly but I just cant... its just completely and horrendously unplayable to me :(

WHY UBISOFT WHY!!

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Holy bananas. Go to g2a.com u can always buy games cheaper there. Never buy the game for full price if its from Ubisoft and always make your research before u buy it especially if its a game that has been released for weeks.

Speaking of games, tomorrow starts the Xmas Steam sale so pick the games there :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

the game runs perfectly... but the obvious graphical fails & the horrible horrible gameplay.....
to earn point to learn skills? this game is worse then AC 3...

how great black flag was, how bad this game is.
being forced to coöp? well shit...  that's bullshit...  

the whole gameplay sucks, the 4 kinds of points/cash just to "upgrade" ? ow please....

no no no , this could kill the franchise if they keep this path

=> oh, ubisoft isn't just digging... they are drilling

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

the game runs perfectly... but the obvious graphical fails & the horrible horrible gameplay.....

to earn point to learn skills? this game is worse then AC 3...

how great black flag was, how bad this game is.

being forced to coöp? well shit...  that's bullshit...  

the whole gameplay sucks, the 4 kinds of points/cash just to "upgrade" ? ow please....

no no no , this could kill the franchise if they keep this path

=> oh, ubisoft isn't just digging... they are drilling

I spent 57USD  coz i thought it will be better then Black flag ....and i thought if its better then black flag then it will be a market crasher for other games but Advance warfare beat the hell out of whole market this time.

By pre-ordering or blindly buying any game you forfeit your right to complain to other gamers about your shitty decision, write an angry letter to Ubisoft instead.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

By pre-ordering or blindly buying any game you forfeit your right to complain to other gamers about your shitty decision, write an angry letter to Ubisoft instead.

MR. That bla bla guy . i'm not complaining just sharing with other friends that i'm facing this problem in some shit by Ubisoft to find a solution or prevent others to waste their money on some bad game. if i order it before launch or bought it blindly its my problem if you don't know shit about something don't come and Shit infront of others . i don't understand who gave Award to person like you who have an IQ lower then my room temp in winters. read question first then comment or go attend some school of grad 1 to 5 to learn how to talk or what and where to talk.Did i took loan from you to buy this game ?

All i´ve got to say is, blame yourself, you bough the damn thing even though everyone said its a broken shit before launch, your own fault for not listing.

Deal with the back lash and hope it gets fixed.

Mate i'm not a computer world guy. i jumped in to PC last month first time ever before that i didn't know shit about computers forums and problems in computer games i'm a business man working hard to make my life easy now i'm stable so i'm enjoying life as needed . you guys were in computers and games when i was rubbing my nose in books in universities . computer was catalog viewer or internet surfing device only. i was asking for help like hardware problems can be solved by asking or learning if my computer's ram is not working it dose not mean why i bought Rip jaw or vengeance . Question is this " how to solve of replace . that's it. why i bought its non or your business . if you can't solve something don't put your nose there or i'm use to punch unwanted nose very frequently. 

MR. That bla bla guy . i'm not complaining just sharing with other friends that i'm facing this problem in some shit by Ubisoft to find a solution or prevent others to waste their money on some bad game. if i order it before launch or bought it blindly its my problem if you don't know shit about something don't come and Shit infront of others . i don't understand who gave Award to person like you who have an IQ lower then my room temp in winters. read question first then comment or go attend some school of grad 1 to 5 to learn how to talk or what and where to talk.Did i took loan from you to buy this game ?

Lol....at lest his IQ is high enough to know how to fold, because i don't know how.

Mate i'm not a computer world guy. i jumped in to PC last month first time ever before that i didn't know shit about computers forums and problems in computer games i'm a business man working hard to make my life easy now i'm stable so i'm enjoying life as needed . you guys were in computers and games when i was rubbing my nose in books in universities . computer was catalog viewer or internet surfing device only. i was asking for help like hardware problems can be solved by asking or learning if my computer's ram is not working it dose not mean why i bought Rip jaw or vengeance . Question is this " how to solve of replace . that's it. why i bought its non or your business . if you can't solve something don't put your nose there or i'm use to punch unwanted nose very frequently. 

Neither am i, i´m a Chef not an IT/tech person, Computers and games are just a Hobby of mine.

Also don't make it sound like you know us, Most people here are like you and me, and for a guy who is from a University i must say you sure behave like a teenager, had a bad day? However i must give you the thumbs up for actually doing research on computer parts and not go out and buy some Pre-made crap from Dell or HP or whatever. +1

But yeah...Games, hardware, Software, Boat, cars. whatever. It doesn't mater, you should always double check if its good or bad.

Anyway, welcome to LTT then and enjoy your stay.

Lol....at lest his IQ is high enough to know how to fold, because i don't know how.

Neither am i, i´m a Chef not an IT/tech person, Computers and games are just a Hobby of mine.

Also don't make it sound like you know us, Most people here are like you and me, and for a guy who is from a University i must say you sure behave like a teenager, had a bad day? However i must give you the thumbs up for actually doing research on computer parts and not go out and buy some Pre-made crap from Dell or HP or whatever. +1

But yeah...Games, hardware, Software, Boat, cars. whatever. It doesn't mater, you should always double check if its good or bad.

Anyway, welcome to LTT then and enjoy your stay.

i'm sorry about my behavior i really had a bad day nothing is going right in my these 24 hours i have lost a half million profit deal . i'm not a teenager but yeah i acted like one. i'm in market so i know how these Dell Hp and bla bla deceive us . so i have to do research to buy hardware coz when i'm paying top dollar i have right to have A class product . till now i trust intel Asus corsair gigabyte more or less . and windows 7 i don't about others but i don't like any ver. of windows 8. i'm sorry i got angry with real on virtual . what a crap am i lol. Thanks for welcoming me mate cook well and give us healthy to eat.... fairwell.

Hi guys

they said that they already launch the new patch. i haven't try it. but maybe i'll download the patch tonight.

they said that they already launch the new patch. i haven't try it. but maybe i'll download the patch tonight.

Plz when you download come back and share your experience with us . focus points are ( Graphics , Frame rate, Crashes , lag less gaming.) Thanks in Advance :)

Plz when you download come back and share your experience with us . focus points are ( Graphics , Frame rate, Crashes , lag less gaming.) Thanks in Advance :)

they said the patch size is around 6 GB hahahahaha... ok buddy. if i have a time for that. i'll post the result later (if i've already done that)