Street Tuning Evolution, SLRR sequel, starts Kickstarter this Thursday

EcoBoost

http://streettuningevolutionmods.com/forums?m=posts&q=6

http://streettuningevolutionmods.com/forums?m=posts&q=7

http://streettuningevolutionmods.com/forums?m=posts&q=1

I'M SO EXCITED

SLRR was, and still is, an amazing game. I still play it in school every day. So far there hasn't been anything like it, and I'm so happy that there's people finally getting around to making a new game for the series based on the same concept.

For those of you that haven't heard of SLRR (Street Legal Racing: Redline), it's the second game in the Street Legal Racing series, a racing game that focused around being able to build cars from pretty much the ground up. Mixing and matching different parts of the car's exterior, interior, drivetrain and suspension. So detailed that you actually assemble engines together based on individual parts, from the engine internals (crankshafts, rods, pistons, etc) to upgrades such as exhausts and headers. It's a very old game that's very glitchy, but since it's release since there has been nothing like it ever since, there have been a huge amount of mods too add in more real-life cars and parts to play with. It's heaps of fun.... if you know what you're doing :P

What is Street Tuning Evolution?

This is easy, if you have played SLRR then you know S.T.E. is a 'spiritual successor' of the Street Legal series. Unofficially you can consider it 'Street Legal 3'.

Most important major elements and game features:

- Re-Engineered Physics
- Modern Graphics
- Modding Support
- Multiplayer
- Sounds
- Device Support (G25 / Oculus etc)
- Same Garage Mechanics / Gameplay / Hands on Tuning and Assembly
- Soft Body / Dynamic Physics

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I WANT DIZ

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

neat!

edit: I still rather racing sims though... wish they had one with this level of customization because people do this in real life.

Would love to simulate REALISTIC mods on say, a car that you actually own to see what you could do with your own car in real life if you have the cash and the will.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

photo-22427.gif?_r=1415940308

Still play the modded version with better looks, like 20 hours a day. It's that addictive.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They better fix that issue where my accelerator axis works, but not my brake. Using my pedals for gas and a keyboard for brake is super inconvenient.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

• 2 weeks later...

They better fix that issue where my accelerator axis works, but not my brake. Using my pedals for gas and a keyboard for brake is super inconvenient.

Ah. I remember mine doing that. Either switching gas/brake to two axis's or to one axis for both fixed it. 

Ah. I remember mine doing that. Either switching gas/brake to two axis's or to one axis for both fixed it. 

Wait, the game just identifies the gas and brake axes (2 separate controls) as one axis.

G25? What is this, 2004?

G27!!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."