why "GAMING" is better on consoles than pc

phoenixgamer912

But we have steam sales muahahaha

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

But we have steam sales muahahaha

Gotta love all of the free games I've been able to get from Steam, because after spending over $1000 on my original Xbox's games, controllers, parts, upgrades etc (and most of that was in the last 2-3 years) plus the fact that I have over 50game son its current 160GB HDD and a few movies as well, I will not be buying a new Xbox until Microsoft goes back to the core idea of a gaming console. Sony is heading sorta in the right direction, but then I'd have to spend another $1000+ on the console and games, and I just can't be bothered. Just like my Xbox hasn't  bothered to break or even crash once in the 13 years its been going, and that's with the 'crap' Thompson DVD drive that still works like new because the console has been properly maintained.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

For all those butthurt console lives out there who say they have tons of exclusive games and such....

Can you play DayZ or every indie game out there on console?no...Steam is full of exclusives,compared to consoles which get AAA Titles first,and then graphics and upgradebility....

Pc users are respected,not like the peasents who are forced to pay 80$ Per game while you can get it on steam,origin,2ga for 20$

For all those butthurt console lives out there who say they have tons of exclusive games and such....

Can you play DayZ or every indie game out there on console?no...Steam is full of exclusives,compared to consoles which get AAA Titles first,and then graphics and upgradebility....

Pc users are respected,not like the peasents who are forced to pay 80$ Per game while you can get it on steam,origin,2ga for 20$

I just like PC games for their better community, not many kids have the knowledge or money to get off consoles.

PMSL

Lol, nice troll. Hate to burst your bubble fanboy but consoles are low end PCs with proprietary software. A console is good in its own right for just straight up gaming with minimal setup, but they are designed to operate on lower power than a PC and as a result they just can't get the quality of PC games, compare crysis 3 on a 360 to on a pc from the same year and you'll see what I mean.

heh i figured my post went waaaay over your head. The point I was making is that consoles have pc by the balls and they do what they wish to it.

Hey could you like, speak in coherent sentences please? All I got from that was that you got told by someone saying why pc gaming is good, and you were so fanny blasted you came here expecting a hugbox to console you.

Can you play DayZ

Stopped reading right there.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Stopped reading right there.

The game DayZ sucked that bad, it got removed from steam and re-released under anoter name.

PMSL

The game DayZ sucked that bad, it got removed from steam and re-released under anoter name.

It sucked but it has it's moments when playing with friends. Not because of the gameplay but because of bugs, shitty game mechanics, and other retarded stuff making me bust a nut laughing.

Example: We're all hold up in a building while 2 other groups have a 3 way firefight with us. I'm guarding the door with a friend. My friend starts walking sideways and I clip right through the wall and get shot at immediately.

That was The WarZ, a completely different game.

Still doesn't mean DayZ isn't crap.

it is. I bought it for 20€ :.( 

get like 10 fps on low, in BF4 i get 40-50 fps. I hope the game makers get beaten up for selling a barrely working game.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

I'm just watching fanboy war

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

OH MY GOD WHO THE HELL CARES.

Not only do I have my rig, I also have my old rig and my old laptop, my own PS2 (that I can't use ATM since I don't have a TV, might take it to my grandma's, but TV is first thing on my upgrade list), and a family 360 (well two, an Elite and a 360E, but we can't be arsed to transfer 120GB of crap from the Elite to the 360E), and you know what? I enjoy gaming on all 5 platforms. Sure, each has its own set of drawbacks (like how it seems like every fucking thing on PC is not on a disk), but they also all have their own good aspects.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Your arrogant dumb ass remark is kind of funny, because in the real world consoles rule over the pcs. quite literally. Reason being is that consoles have ALL the power. PC's do not. What i mean is, that consoles is what moves the industry forward, not PC's. 

The PC is 100% dependent on consoles going next gen so they can evolve and the market can catch up. I find it hilarious that you nitwits sit there, type trash to people that enjoy playing a console, calling them peasants, yet they have complete control  and dominance of all the pc players in the world lol. 

Im pretty sure this is cokeman...

All I will say is backwards compatibility is one of the main reasons why PC is better than consoles. Also consoles are just a pc with low end specs that you can't really change or upgrade.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

There is no better platform choice; there are just differences in the user's taste. If one was so markedly better, there wouldn't be options for us, would there? Exclusives are simply platform makers getting develops on their side to entice new cusomters; Uncharted couldn't not run on Xbox or PC (or even Wii) for any reason other than Sony owning Naughty Dog.

DISCUSSION CLOSED.

Fuckin, another one of these threads?

Can we not have one every 2 seconds clogging up the new activity area. Seriously.

Just do whatever the fuck you want and don't force your garbage opinions down other peoples' throats. Is it really that hard?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I'm a PC gamer, but I do enjoy playing on console as well, everything on console is optimized for the hardware and just works and I think it's easier to just have a fun experience. Consoles also have split-screen, remember. I'm not denying the benefits of PC, better graphics (provided you actually have a graphics card, another story...), more accurate control, so much more choice of games, a better comminity, the list goes on, it's just a highly subjective matter.

Thank you.

Wardojack.

I'm a PC gamer, but I do enjoy playing on console as well, everything on console is optimized for the hardware and just works and I think it's easier to just have a fun experience. Consoles also have split-screen, remember. I'm not denying the benefits of PC, better graphics (provided you actually have a graphics card, another story...), more accurate control, so much more choice of games, a better comminity, the list goes on, it's just a highly subjective matter.

Personally I find the PC community to often be as distasteful as the console community.

PC is objectively better than consoles but that doesn't make consoles bad. I am a pc gamer and I think that it is great that as a gamer we have a lot of options on how we would like to play. The only thing that is keeping me away from getting a console is the greedy practice of Microsoft and Sony of not making consoles backwards compatible, paying extra subscription fees to play online, and hoarding games as exclusives.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Personally I find the PC community to often be as distasteful as the console community.

Meh they go over the top sometimes and ignore/gloss-over legitimate arguments for consoles sometimes but they're not as full of shit as a lot of console gamers are (purely because they're completely ignorant and don't bother to find out facts).

Me too at times, the whole PC master race thing is so ignorant, but I mean like in-game as well, I play on Xbox and there's barely ever anyone voice chatting and communicating with their team, I play on PC and it's the exact opposite (sometimes). I think it has a lot to do with the community of the individual games though a lot of the time.

Thank you.

Wardojack.

PC gaming is for gaming and hardware enthusiasts, period.

Personally, I never cared for console exclusives. Uncharted has a generic plot, bad control scheme and a lot of lag input. Infamous just didn't look special to me, boring gameplay overall, just couldn't get into it. Killzone, not my type of genre. RDR, not into western games but I gave it a shot and wasn't impressed.

The only exclusives that I was interested in was Demons Souls. Halo was interesting but that died off beyond Halo 2.

I loved PC exclusives though, Killing Floor and Path of Exile <3. To each their own though, I personally don't think dishing out $300-400 for a few exclusives is worth it considering how long they typically last for. Replay value is everything to me.

Plus, I like having in all-in-one system. Not having multiple systems connecting to my TV helps with wire management. 

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M