Gamespot twitter battle for next gens

Snickerzz

Not really sure if it counts as news but anyways. whats wrong with saudi arabia? XD

http://www.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/

post-5552-0-06338600-1371487260.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Lol, only fan boys like my cousin think the xbox one is any good and his daughter but all she plays is viva pinata 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

With the amount of rich boys in saudi arabia they don't care how much you pay for your console and don't care if you need to pay a used fee.

Hah.. Saudi Arabia & Japan isn't even on the list of the 21 countries that the Xbox One supports.

i didnt even think about that XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hah.. Saudi Arabia & Japan isn't even on the list of the 21 countries that the Xbox One supports.

so a lot of fan boys in saudi arabia want something that won't be sold in their country? I can feel the pain they will experence...

so a lot of fan boys in saudi arabia want something that won't be sold in their country? I can feel the pain they will experence...

This is why the Xbox One will be semi-successful. People don't do their research.

LOL at Saudi Arabia when the console doesn't even come out in their country