Post Yer' Smartwatch

Well, title says it all. Reply with pictures, comments, reviews, recommendations, plans to dominate the world with your super powered watch, flaws, stories, or whatever you'd like that's smartwatch relevant.

Included with this post is my Gold Moto 360 or 369 if you're mentally 10 years old (don't worry, I am too). When I received it it didn't fit my fairly sized wrist and I had to get it re-sized with the extra links included. Actually the process to get the to the store was long, I walked around the mall a few times looking for the place and I gave up and called them and had a service front desk guy walk me through to the place. By the way the place is called Tourneau in Garden State Plaza in New Jersey. Really nice place, I had to way half an hour for a very large Iranian watchmaker to re-size it and I met a Scottish guy asking his son 'if he'd fancy a nice watch'. All in all Motorola should have really put in a larger/mediocre wrist sized since it only fit one of my friends' wrists and he looks like an eight year old. 

post-120447-0-97952600-1418594743.jpg

post-120447-0-73058500-1418594744_thumb.

post-120447-0-75826400-1418594745_thumb.

post-120447-0-77506200-1418594746_thumb.

FcyE0pq.jpg

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

I'm too lazy to take a picture of my empty wrist

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

FcyE0pq.jpg

Too much personal info on that form!

Too much personal info on that form!

I KNOW RIGHT! look at how much they are paying and you can see the first few numbers of a date

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

I KNOW RIGHT! look at how much they are paying and you can see the first few numbers of a date

Jealous!!!!!!

Jealous!!!!!!

i wish i had the money some people drop on our programs >_>

i wish i had the money some people drop on our programs >_>

I wish I had any money left.

At all. ;P

I wish I had any money left.

At all. ;P

This ^

Maybe later I will post a pic, or a gif, got this cool watchface for my pebble where you flick it and it shows you the time, its called Trace

Edit: Added Hyperlink into the word "Trace"

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

This is a legitimate question, not meant to be an insult, but aren't the Moto 360's with 18mm bands designed for women?

If I felt it was worth it, I'd buy a black Moto 360 with a metal band, then buy the black leather band separately.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

This is a legitimate question, not meant to be an insult, but aren't the Moto 360's with 18mm bands designed for women?

If I felt it was worth it, I'd buy a black Moto 360 with a metal band, then buy the black leather band separately.

I don't really feel that it seems feminine, never actually thought about that. I'm guessing it may be a unisex thing, yet I still like it c:

Too lazy to take a picture but I have a Samsung Gear 2...biggest thing for me is being able to answer calls using it as a bluetooth headset and taking pictures (yes I actually take pictures with my watch)!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

vc6ESKR.jpg

here's my moto360 that i got recently. been about a week and i really love the leather band, thinking of picking up a pebble steel band to try out. sorry my nexus camera wasn't really clear. the image looks pixely  :P

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

vc6ESKR.jpg

here's my moto360 that i got recently. been about a week and i really love the leather band, thinking of picking up a pebble steel band to try out. sorry my nexus camera wasn't really clear. the image looks pixely  :P

Don't actually get a Pebble band. They are compatible but people have been saying the Moto 360's plastic part that holds the top and band together breaks easily. 

I'm running the Pebble (non steel) in black, I have no real complaints for it so far asides from connectivity issues with Lollipop, but it's good otherwise.

The strap is OK at best, I'm starting to see wear and tear from work but I'm not shocked, I treat it rather harshly. I'll keep the strap until the damage becomes too unreal, but I want to get a white cover for the watch face and buttons.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

3QGiJ8Y.jpg

:ph34r:

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

vc6ESKR.jpg

That image...

I need to get me a smart watch xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That image...

I need to get me a smart watch xD

when i found out i could insert any picture as a watch face. it made the purchase totally worth it. lolol

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB