Hows my Christmaslist v2?

spwath

How is my chistmas list? Look good? lots of stuff on their, just to have big selection, not expecting it all.

http://spencerchristmas.webs.com/

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You've got some expensive ass wishes man.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

You've got some expensive ass wishes man.

OK, thats why i only want a few things from that list, not everything

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That's a nice list.

With the Saitek flight yoke, I would 100% reccommend getting the rudder pedals too, they're worth the extra investment

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

That's a nice list.

With the Saitek flight yoke, I would 100% reccommend getting the rudder pedals too, they're worth the extra investment

I could just buy them myself if i want them, and if i get the yoke.

"assorted gourmet meat and cheeses"stay-classy.png

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I... want...  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :(  :(  :(

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Fuck your do not click button

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Is your dad Bill Gates? I wish I could have that stuff.....

I just want a few things. And my sister got full ride to collage, so that's an extra $30,000+!

Not that they will put that all into gifts.

Fuck your do not click button

Lol! I remember that!

I fell for that in the V1 wishlist.. twice

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Looking good, don't see why you'd ask for a used TV but oh well

Looking good, don't see why you'd ask for a used TV but oh well

Plasna TVs are cool and no longer existent

And here i am buying my own christmas gift like an idiot...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Nothing happened when i clicked on the "do not click button"

Well you were not supposed to click it

Nothing happened when i clicked on the "do not click button"

Fuck your lack of working

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

• There was no need for a website
  • It seems like the whole point of this post was to boast and gloat
  • Don't know why you're asking of this much; wouldn't it be better to just be happy with what you have?
  • I assume you think that this is a trivial amount of money, I'm sure your parents would appreciate less financial burden
  • I also think your parents would rather spend the money on something which will actually benefit you, rather than make you sad
  • Being materialistic isn't good. I'm sure that with time, you will realise this and only ask for stuff that you actually need
  • The tablet isn't that good, I certainly wouldn't spend money on one
  • Don't include stuff that you are ambivalent on, it will only make your parents guilty that you didn't get it

Christmas list I'd say for you:

• Meat and cheeses
  • Cello (will actually help you unlike the rest)
  • SSD (enhances computer experience and is actually worth it)
  • Racing Game
  • Shelves - idk, DIY is good, Ja?

Things I don't get on your list:

• GTX 970 - I've seen on your profile a 7850, which is kind of ok. It would probably be best to stay with that.
  • TV - They aren't that great and they're really expensive. I also don't get the plasma bit because plasmas use too much energy and they haven't made a nice one in four or so years.
  • Sleeved Cables - Why? It's too much for something unimportant
  • Air Purifier - Unless you live next to a factory, one of these will increase the chance of allergies developing as well as waste power to the nth degree
  • Monitor - Your current one is fine. That monitor is superfluous and extravagant

Compatible with Windows 95

• There was no need for a website- show my parents what I'm talking about
  • It seems like the whole point of this post was to boast and gloat- no, it's not like I'm getting all this, just looking for ideas
  • Don't know why you're asking of this much; wouldn't it be better to just be happy with what you have?- it's called a list, I'm happy with what I have, but these are things I want
  • I assume you think that this is a trivial amount of money, I'm sure your parents would appreciate less financial burden- I don't want everything
  • I also think your parents would rather spend the money on something which will actually benefit you, rather than make you sad- huh?
  • Being materialistic isn't good. I'm sure that with time, you will realise this and only ask for stuff that you actually need- I don't need anything, and I'm asking for presents, you can't really be not materialistic
  • The tablet isn't that good, I certainly wouldn't spend money on one- one of the best windows 8 tablets
  • Don't include stuff that you are ambivalent on, it will only make your parents guilty that you didn't get it- I always make a big list, my parents know I'm not expecting it all

• Meat and cheeses
  • Racing Game
  • GTX 970 - I've seen on your profile a 7850, which is kind of ok. It would probably be best to stay with that.
  • TV - They aren't that great and they're really expensive. I also don't get the plasma bit because plasmas use too much energy and they haven't made a nice one in four or so years.
  • Sleeved Cables - Why? It's too much for something unimportant- makes computer pretty
  • Air Purifier - Unless you live next to a factory, one of these will increase the chance of allergies developing as well as waste power to the nth degree- my room gets a lot of dust in it
  • Monitor - Your current one is fine. That monitor is superfluous and extravagant- I want wider and ips
Added my replies to your post

• There was no need for a website
  • It seems like the whole point of this post was to boast and gloat
  • Don't know why you're asking of this much; wouldn't it be better to just be happy with what you have?
  • I assume you think that this is a trivial amount of money, I'm sure your parents would appreciate less financial burden
  • I also think your parents would rather spend the money on something which will actually benefit you, rather than make you sad
  • Being materialistic isn't good. I'm sure that with time, you will realise this and only ask for stuff that you actually need
  • The tablet isn't that good, I certainly wouldn't spend money on one
  • Don't include stuff that you are ambivalent on, it will only make your parents guilty that you didn't get it

• Meat and cheeses
  • Racing Game

• Sleeved Cables - Why? It's too much for something unimportant
  • Air Purifier - Unless you live next to a factory, one of these will increase the chance of allergies developing as well as waste power to the nth degree
  • Monitor - Your current one is fine. That monitor is superfluous and extravagant

I really like this post, I almost want to make a xmas list of my own so that I can get a reply from you.