Uncharted 4 gameplay video debuts at the PlayStation Experience

Spiderloser

For those who have not seen this sry if this is a repost or in the wrong place was not sure  some game play footage of  Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 

was debut at the PlayStation Experience enjoy :D

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End made its latest appearance today at the PlayStation Experience keynote in Las Vegas, Nevada today, and the series has never looked better.

The gameplay video began with protagonist Nathan Drake standing at a cliff's edge overlooking a jungle. "Where the hell are you?" he asked in footage that was taken running in real time on a PlayStation 4. Drake explored a water-filled cave, using his trademark wits to narrate the experience. He climbed ledges, collected treasure and talked to skeletons at every opportunity.

When he couldn't sneak around enemies anymore, Drake started shooting, as he's accustomed to doing. At one point, when he had nowhere else to go, Drake jumped off a ledge and used a grappling hook in mid-air to reach his next destination.

At one point in the demo for the unfinished game, Drake fell through the environment and Uncharted 4 restarted at a checkpoint.

The gameplay was very much in line with previous Uncharted games, sporting (sometimes destructible) cover, prompts for picking up weapons and even close quarters stealth takedowns. The environments followed suit with lush vistas and convenient platforming ledges to crawl around.

The end of the trailer revealed something previously unknown: Nathan Drake has a big brother, who you can see below. That's who he was looking for, apparently

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/6/7344919/uncharted-4-gameplay-video-playstation-experience-2014#ooid=pleTE1cjovDIVj2PXCJZiwgrrHabrirS

Source : http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/6/7344919/uncharted-4-gameplay-video-playstation-experience-2014

is the video out yet?

inb4 someone uploads it to youtube at 30FPS

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

is the video out yet?

yeah  just click on the link it will take you to the vid

I was like "oh, so you have jump around in linear stages, hide behind walls and shoot at people while listening to boring one-liners, kewl".

Why do people like Uncharted again?

I swear I don't mean to be rude, I just don't get it I guess.

I was like "oh, so you have jump around in linear stages, hide behind walls and shoot at people while listening to boring one-liners, kewl".

story is interesting to me.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Most games can sound that boring if you distill them down to their base parts :P

It is really about how well they execute everything, good pacing between gun play, environment puzzles and a bit of exploring. All mixed in with a good story and very nice graphics and sound. Naughty Dog do it well.

story is interesting to me.

Yeah the story is usually pretty good. Well thought out and presented characters with great voice and acting talent.

Anyone want a link to the torrent download? It looks really good uncompressed. You can see the water wet drake's hair and make it droop down. Can't wait for this game to release!

Anyone want a link to the torrent download? It looks really good uncompressed. You can see the water wet drake's hair and make it droop down. Can't wait for this game to release!

Its worth it guys :P

When you see the torrent version and compare it to youtube, shows how much detail is actually lost.

http://www.gamersyde.com/download_uncharted_4_a_thief_s_end_psx_gameplay_demo-33743_en.html

There. You have to have uTorrent or something like that to download it because of the file size. If you don't have uTorrent and go to install it, then pay attention to the adware they try to get you to install with it during the installation process. Fairly simple to uncheck boxes.

The game was running at 30fps...

However, the YT compression steals the game's beauty.

144Hz goodness

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

alright, cool, thanks for the link, assumed it was going to be the same as previous info would have me belive.

alright, cool, thanks for the link, assumed it was going to be the same as previous info would have me belive.

It's Naughty Dog, I'm sure they'll reach their goal once it has reached early Alpha or early Beta stages.

144Hz goodness

This is one seriously good looking game, ND is maybe in the top few developers who put in this kind of work.