The things Google does to annoy you

Kristian
1. Google search

If you did a search on Google, you could quickly hit TAB and maneuver down the results and select the website of interest. If you press TAB today, you end up on Google+. Dear God, why?

2. Google search images

Why do everything have to be so fancy? Browsing through image results on Google is such a mess, and it's slow and clumsy. Why can't they just make things simple thus making it work flawlessly and smoothly?

3. YouTube

Why do I have to press k to pause the video? Isn't the spacebar good enough? Why do I have to click in the video window first in order to maneuver around in the video with the arrow keys?

I don't like their "We changed everything" approach when it comes to anything, they should just keep upgrading stuff on the go.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

True, I just installed FF as well, so that I can switch browser should I see fit. Think I'll update this list as things pop up.

Omg the youtube arrow key thing! So annoying :(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I changed my search engine on all machines to duckduckgo.com lately, because of one reason.

I liked to use zippyshare now and then and google changed the way they list stuff. They say they dont list piracy services high anymore.
But since that day when I search for something and put zippy on its end it does not even find anything on zippyshare anymore. That drives me mad and so I decided its time to deal with some other search engine. duckduckgo.com is okay so far.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ummm.... Random shutdown, "Your preferences could not be saved" Resets all settings and hides bookmarks bar... SERIOUSLY?

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Nothing. Google has never failed me.

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

No idea what you're talking about..

Tab does nothing and space pauses my video's.

Same for me

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Assuming that they are responsible for the PS3 YouTube app, I wish they would add a button that allows me to change the quality of the video.

I shall second this... What in the hell is this guy talking about... The three things listed here is like miniscule to all the stuff we have to put up with.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Number 1

They USED to have a bar at the top for navigating from web search to images etc

And one of those options was YOUTUBE (for a short period of time)

I could search for something, and if I wanted to look at videos of that search I click the youtube button and it would take me to the search results within youtube.

These days it says 'videos'.

The video search function on youtube is 100x better than the google video search function.

Number 2

Searching an image by aspect ratio

wide, tall, square, panoramic are not what we call aspect ratio (image shape maybe?)

I want to search 21:9 or 16:9, 16:10 image etc

What if there's an awesome 16:9 wallpaper image that's larger than 1080p and smaller than 2160p?

There were a lot more but I can't remember at this point in time.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I can't take a screenshot in the youtube app on android... quite the inconvenience. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case