[Build Complete] Project "Noir" X99 GTX 980 HOF SLI

ChrisxIxCross

Now I hear about noise with the Kraken x61. It just showed up Thursday . . .

Great thing about builds is they can always be rebuilt. At least it isn't installed yet.

Hey yours could be just fine I just happened to have a bad experience with mine :)

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

My eyes bled...

...from the beauty! I can only dream of doing something half as good. +42

I love how you used the LEDs. Just beautiful, especially those dark images. Everything matched without over doing one color. All I can say is "amazing build!". :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My eyes bled...

...from the beauty! I can only dream of doing something half as good. +42

I love how you used the LEDs. Just beautiful, especially those dark images. Everything matched without over doing one color. All I can say is "amazing build!". :wub:

Thank you so much man! :)

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Linus will be doing a review on the HOF this week, I cannot wait to see what his thoughts are on this amazing card! Hopefully it will generate more interest as most of graphics card videos on YT are saturated with either EVGA or Asus.

p1IcRnb.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

The review is FINALLY up! Thought I'd bump this thread in case anyone is curious what a completed build looks like w/ this badass card! :)

That 980 got 8 pack the world record. There was a competition in China where every entrant had the same card and 8 pack won.

Amazing card, one of, if not the, best 980s available.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

• 2 weeks later...