GTA 5 ban for early access?

dvb8699
Hello. I just got a legitimate copy or Grand Theft Auto 5 for PC. I know the release date is January 27, 2015. I have the product key and everything. It's completely legit. I got it from a legit retailer. Will I get banned if I play GTA 5 Online early, or if i try to install the game?

Thank you.

all I can say is

wah?

Can someone fill me in? Is this actually a thing?

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Probably not. Why would you want to play online early though?

also, pics or it didn't happen

I don't have a phone. I'm from India. I can post em but maybe later.

PICS, use your webcam. Just don't forget to black out the key itself before posting.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I don't buy this.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Please tell me guys. If it's a no-go, I gotta return it right now.

Please tell me guys. If it's a no-go, I gotta return it right now.

It is a no-go. But your retailer will get in trouble and not you. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Ok, i took the picture. But how do i upload it?

I never trust anyone who hasnt filled out their profile info 

It's a missing file pic

Because he had a hard drive.

I call bullshit

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Ok, i took the picture. But how do i upload it?

http://imgur.com/

I'm gonna laugh my tits off if OP got a key for GTAIV.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Hmmmm even i f he did just get scammed into getting a key which is possibly Fake it would not yet support gta online only a Offline game 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

You guys are just hopeless. I can;t believe how much this community has gone down. I;m gonna ask on Tomshardware or sumthin.

You guys are just hopeless. I can;t believe how much this community has gone down. I;m gonna ask on Tomshardware or sumthin.

You can't delete this thread you know

Because he had a hard drive.

As far as I could tell, you got your answer.

It's probably fine, but I don't think GTA Online will be online for the PC crowd untill the official launch.

If there is any problem, the retailer will have them, not you.

I can see how most people are sceptical of your claim, seeing how you apperantly got the copy two months early.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It's doubtful that you will be able to play online.  If you have the game, there's nothing that the company can do to you as a individual, just the company that sold it to you.  If it's a code, there is only 1 way to know if it will work, try it.

p[-

Well at least we didnt just get scammed and if you dont like this forum, just for an idea how about you just dont use it ?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

It's probably fine, but I don't think GTA Online will be online for the PC crowd untill the official launch.

I can see how most people are sceptical of your claim, seeing how you apperantly got the copy two months early.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hello. I just got a legitimate copy or Grand Theft Auto 5 for PC. I know the release date is January 27, 2015. I have the product key and everything. It's completely legit. I got it from a legit retailer. Will I get banned if I play GTA 5 Online early, or if i try to install the game?

Thank you.

There is no way you have a legit copy. You can not get a legal legit download as it is not released yet and also the game has not gone gold yet either, this means there will be no dvd roms of the game ready to ship. So nice try mate.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Since it's logical to now fake a screenshot, know that we have seen them before. So when you search for a fake screenshot to present as yours, at least don't use the ones on the first pages of search results, that's really lame. We know you are trolling but please, put in your best effort, don't just phone it in.

I recommend your next step is to buy time, stall replying to the thread. You could use the time to sign up for a lynda.com free trial with the LTT promo code, get some photoshop skills first and then post again. Good luck!

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

A. no one will be on online so why bother?

B. servers for pc probs arent even up

C. activation probs isnt up

D. play in offline mode if dis legit

E. pics or this aint legit :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015