Best Bang for Buck Headset Reccomendation

bredfern97

I am working on building my first gaming pc and the one thing that I have no clue on how to choose is what headset I should get to go with it.  What I am looking for is just the general best bang for the buck option that I can find.  Any and all help is appreciated and I am sorry for the lack of specific details as I have no idea where to start.

I am working on building my first gaming pc and the one thing that I have no clue on how to choose is what headset I should get to go with it.  What I am looking for is just the general best bang for the buck option that I can find.  Any and all help is appreciated and I am sorry for the lack of specific details as I have no idea where to start.

Kingston HyperX Cloud.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Im using a SteelSeries Steelsound 5hv2, Personally i like it,

But i dont have much exerience other than the siberia series and low cost wallmart headsets

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Samson SR850 + this mic mod

Sound quality wise Samson SR850 vs HyperX Cloud I cannot say much... since I've never heard HyperX Cloud... but I can say Samson SR850 is way too good for it's price... anyhow the headphone + mic combo I suggested might cost less than HyperX Cloud so if you're on budjet then go with the one I suggested.... and also HyperX Cloud is closed back and Samson SR850 is Semi-open/open back... Google the differences if you don't know

EDIT: One more thing... if you cant find cheap velcro dot anywhere then on the same website that has the mic has it >Link<

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

If you have more budget, I would recommend sennheiser g4me headset. Its audio quality is equal to hd558 and its mic quality is honestly almost as good as blue yeti. Sometimes goes on sale for lower than $160

Superlux HD668B + Zalman Clip-On = cheapest bang for buckarino

This, but I personally prefer the Neewer Lapel Mic's for best bang for the buck. I have not been able to tell the difference in audio quality, it is better for not picking up background noise, and you get 5 of them for less than $6.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B