I Need Some Comfy Cans

So yeah as the title suggests I need some crazy comfy headphone. I know im not being very specific...

~MUST HAVES~ 

1. CRAZY COMFORT

2. decent sound

3. portable

4. good sound

5. look good enough to wear in public

6. under $200 (usd) maybe up to $250

7. EDIT~ Closed back

Oh shoot when did that list get there, well I guess I am being specific now. So one thing I want to get out of the way before we start is I now the ATH m50x are a thing and I am considering them BUT I would like to explore my other options. So give it a shot leave some suggestions for me.

Thanks,

Gary

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

These - http://www.amazon.com/Open-Air-Headphones-MDR-MA900-Japanese-Imports/dp/B007R99S14

From a review on them - "I think Sony is most comfortable phone you can wear, compared to DT880 you have no slight headband pressure. It is like to wear nothing. more comfort then Senn HD5XX series."

They're normally $300, but Amazon has them for $180. Apparently they sound out of this world too. Bunch of people over at Head-Fi rave over them

Edit: Ah, damn you #7! C'mon Gary Da Cat can you not go open? Anyways, Maybe look into these - http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR1R-Premium-Over-Headphones/dp/B009A6CZ30

Seemed to get a lot of recommendations on a Head-Fi topic that's very similar to yours - http://www.head-fi.org/t/700881/most-comfortable-closed-back-headphones-for-6-8-hours-daily-use

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

sennheiser 558, audio-technica ad500x, akg 702. Those three are all good, but are open.

ooooh, I need closed im gonna change that in the op. sorry

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

ooooh, I need closed im gonna change that in the op. sorry

The sennheiser urbanite xl is pretty good. There is also the standard sennheiser urbanites which are pretty good.

The sennheiser urbanite xl is pretty good. There is also the standard sennheirser urbanites which are pretty good.

ohhh those look nice, but I would be a little worried about the headband not having that much padding.

People will kill me for saying this, but beats solo 2 will serve you well

Or vmoda xs or sennheiser urbanite :P

Bose Ae2 are portable,sound good,and have replaceable ear pads and cable. I've had my pair for three years and have only had to replace the ear pads with $6 ones from eBay. They also only $150.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

I was looking at the vmoda lp2 or something last week and they seemed interesting but I owned a pair of beats solo 1 and they made my ears bleed(not really, but they hurt) from the pressure of the pads

Bose Ae2 are portable,sound good,and have replaceable ear pads and cable. I've had my pair for three years and have only had to replace the ear pads with $6 ones from eBay. They also only $150.

yeah those look really nice, thx

DT770 32 ohm, might have to buy the nice velour pads separate tho

I would buy these, but they don't really look like they are that portable. 

The Beats Solo 2 are actually a considerable improvement over the original Beats Solo! Tyll from Inner Fidelity did a review on them and found them surprisingly good.

The Beats Solo 2 are actually a considerable improvement over the original Beats Solo! Tyll from Inner Fidelity did a review on them and found them surprisingly good.

-video-

I still can't stand on ear headphones. I have quiet sensitive ears.

The only thing I would be worried about is that they are not foldable, and trust me the more compact the headphones are the better.

The only thing I would be worried about is that they are not foldable, and trust me the more compact the headphones are the better.

How about CHC Silverado's? http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Co-Headphones-Detachable/dp/B009F4BV8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417488825&sr=8-1&keywords=chc+silverado still $50 on amazon, they sound good, fold, are good for use with phones and such, have detachable cables (but sadly a non-standard cable) and they're pretty damn comfy, but they get hot after a bit, and they may have a little high clamp force but you can stretch them out anyway. They are over-ear, despite the looks on the picture.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

How about CHC Silverado's? http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Co-Headphones-Detachable/dp/B009F4BV8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417488825&sr=8-1&keywords=chc+silverado still $50 on amazon, they sound good, fold, are good for use with phones and such, have detachable cables (but sadly a non-standard cable) and they're pretty damn comfy, but they get hot after a bit, and they may have a little high clamp force but you can stretch them out anyway. They are over-ear, despite the looks on the picture.

I was literally just looking at these and they seem like a nice option, thx