Corsair K70 Wrist rest?

shirokado

Is it just me? or does the corsair k70 feel terrible. it's so slippery. any solutions to this? or is it just not the keyboard for me. my logitech g710+ felt awsome.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

change your typing position and don't use it.

http://www.healthytyping.com/articles/how-wrist-wrests-can-hurt-you/

POW.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

• 1 year later...

if it's the key caps, bay new ones. if it's slips on you'r desk use velcro strap too keep it in place.

POW.

See that's just wrong actually. Much of that just seems inaccurate also.

Type with whatever is comfortable. I prefer a true wrist rest not the palm rest that's included with the K70. Also my keyboard is not below me as that is uncomfortable and unergonomic. It's right on top my desk at standard desk height and the wrist rest is at the level of the keyboard. If anything my weight is on my arms or on elbows on the arm wrests .

I don't think palm rests are a joke though as they are just useless and annoying.

Imo its not slippery but its too short

If you saying the palm rest, it's unless but a nice after market one. I prefer ones at least 4.25in wide.

POW.

Main this I see wrong in that study is where the keyboard is. Push it farther onto the desk and rest you arms on the desk, so much better.

Type with whatever is comfortable. I prefer a true wrist rest not the palm rest that's included with the K70. Also my keyboard is not below me as that is uncomfortable and unergonomic. It's right on top my desk at standard desk height and the wrist rest is at the level of the keyboard. If anything my weight is on my arms or on elbows on the arm wrests .

I don't think palm rests are a joke though as they are just useless and annoying.

Main this I see wrong in that study is where the keyboard is. Push it farther onto the desk and rest you arms on the desk, so much 

Got a link to a study backing up your perspective?

I find slouching comfortable, but that's terrible for your back. Doing what's comfortable is not always what's best for you, sometimes you have to force yourself in to better habits.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2014 at 11:05 PM, TheProfosist said:

What does a true wrist rest look like?

(sorry for reviving this thread XD)

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15 hours ago, AstroBenny said:

What does a true wrist rest look like?

(sorry for reviving this thread XD)

KMAC%20with%20DSA%20Retro%20%28for%20Sli

Filco%20New%20Red%20on%20White%20Caps%20

@Charger