upgrade to 8350 or i5 4690k

I'm going to upgrade to a 970 and I currently have an amd 6300. Would it be benificial to upgrade?

I know my name is bad I made it not thinking I would use it. Just call me dogenut...

Gaming

I know my name is bad I made it not thinking I would use it. Just call me dogenut...

OK I found good deal and wasnt sure if I should.

BTW the deal is micro center shhh. :)

BTW the deal is micro center shhh. :)

Definitely an i5 then, since Microcenter's i5's are pretty much the same price as a 8350 iirc. You'll probably be able to find a really good combo deal on a 4690k+Z97 mobo there too.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Definitely an i5 then, since Microcenter's i5's are pretty much the same price as a 8350 iirc. You'll probably be able to find a really good combo deal on a 4690k+Z97 mobo there too.

I got a 4690k and asrock z97 anniversary for $249.08 definately do that. 

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

intel i5 or i7 .. go for it

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly