Serious Sam Double D Giveaway

Okay so I'm doing another giveaway, this time for Serious Sam: Double D - An indie game based on the Serious Sam series!

Serious-Sam-Double-D.png

Seing as the game is called 'Double D' I want everyone to come up with a funny word for... someones bazonka's (if you get me)

Funniest word wins

I'll be revealing the winner in around 24 hours!

This is a steam key!!!

Jiggly wiggly bouncy bong bongs. Couldn't come up with just 1 word so I made a phrase instead ; D hope this counts and gl everyone

long dong

post-5552-0-88135000-1371188218.jpg

post-5552-0-88135000-1371188218.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

tumblr_mob6qpliQX1roqv59o1_500.png

#You're more likely to die on your way to buy a lottery ticket than you are to actually win the lottery.

# Anatidaephobia is the pervasive, irrational fear that, somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you

Bamboozle.

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

melons :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Okay so after much consideration, I have decided the winner of the boob-naming-extravoganza is...

Jiggly wiggly bouncy bong bongs

Congrats to legend932!! Check your messages!

Okay so after much consideration, I have decided the winner of the boob-naming-extravoganza is...

Congrats to legend932!! Check your messages!

Thanks! XD I'm wining all of your giveaways O.o