2 Banners i made for the livestream

Bicko96

I don't have a machine of my own with Photoshop any more, and I'm not in school other wise I would probably go ahead and buy the student version or the cloud service.

Anyway that's a tangent, all I am saying was, I would help you If I could. And I have no idea what the hell makes GIMP so freaking difficult to use. Feel like it's not even worth my time because even the simple crap is hard. 

yeah i have to agree with you on that GIMP is hard to use i can use it but every thing takes to long to do in it because there is hardly any quick access tools

I'm thinking number 4, but with a transparent background

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

yeah i have to agree with you on that GIMP is hard to use i can use it but every thing takes to long to do in it because there is hardly any quick access tools

Took me an hour to figure out couple weeks ago how to do curved chat along a path, it would always freak the f#$& out and get all wonky and I couldn't adjust position along path, i gave up and uninstalled told the person that asked me for it, Sorry!

dumbest thing ever. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

boom refined down a bit added some shadows and bevel to the text and blurred the circuit pattern a bit i think this is the best i have done

LinusLiveBannert-tron_zpsf0b44f1a.png

Not a fan of the text for LinusTech and SlickPC, you should make them all smooth font

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Its a great style in my opinion but linus looks a bit dopey in it.

Because Linus is dope, YO!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

And now we're taking steps backwards.

The bevel and shadow are too obviously slapped on from blending options and the pixellated usernames were a good contrast for the smooth logo.

The circuit boards are okay, but something's not right yet. The transparent background suggestion might work (or maybe just translucent?), but I think it might be surrounding the text too closely as well (not definite on either of these).