2 Banners i made for the livestream

Bicko96

Not sure if I like the 8-bit style text, but the rest looks pretty good. Think the first banner speech bubble is too big. 

They're good apart from the portraits...Linus and Slick will already be there, so I don't think you need them on the banner overlay as well. Also, I'm not sure of the significance of the planes?

Its a great style in my opinion but linus looks a bit dopey in it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They're good apart from the portraits...Linus and Slick will already be there, so I don't think you need them on the banner overlay as well. Also, I'm not sure of the significance of the planes?

i just taught it would be a nice touch im in the middle of making more now, i got the 2 planes from the name tag that always seems to pop up when they do coverage videos

Not sure if I like the 8-bit style text, but the rest looks pretty good. Think the first banner speech bubble is too big. 

yeah thats why i done the 2 i didn't know if the banner with the bubbles were to big or not, and i used the 8 bit text to try incorporate something to do with computers because i didn't want to fill it with images that would make it look clunky and dirty

thanks for the feed back guys

well i think the whole LMG should be on the intro to all their new videos not just linus so they dont have any more problems with companies not knowing slick, b-roll, dezel

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Its a great style in my opinion but linus looks a bit dopey in it.

i was hoping it would be easy but it was surprisingly hard trying to find a recent video with linus smiling normally this is about as normal as i could get haha

I like the second one, but I think that it would look beter if "on twitter" and their faces were removed. Also, I don't know if If I am missing something but I am pretty sure that the K in SlickPC isn't capitalized

"No signature"

well i think the whole LMG should be on the intro to all their new videos not just linus so they dont have any more problems with companies not knowing slick, b-roll, dezel

yeah i agree they should also put themselfs out there a bit in the sense of making there own advertisement like the video they done when they were looking to hire someone

I like the seccond one, but I think that it would look beter if "on twitter" and their faces were removed. Also, I don't know if If I am missing something but I am pretty sure that the K in SlickPC isn't capitalized

ohh yeah i didnt even realize i done that with the K thanks for pointing that out i have a few more styles im going to upload in a while i will try one without the portraits and "on twitter"

How about this one guys a lot more simple and i used the logo from there LMG site

LinusLiveBannertTwo_zpsdf12260d.png

Too far in the other direction...Just having orange and cream isn't enough. I think if you removed the planes from the original logo (you might need to bump the text up a bit to compensate), it'd look great.

Yup I like the one you just posted, it lookes similar to the one they were using but the colors and the logo in the middle, imo, make it look beter.

Edit: I am fine with either logos in the middle btw.

"No signature"

everybody seems to like the clean style so i am just going to try different variations of the clean style any any here is another one

LinusLiveBannert_zps5be2e444.png

We have a winner.

Cleaner is better, at least until it begins to cross the border into "boring".

That looks really good! Complete nitpicking, but there needs to be dot on the "I" in "techtips". Don't bother fixing it until we see all the designs though.

"No signature"

That looks really good! Complete nitpicking, but there needs to be dot on the "I" in "techtips". Don't bother fixing it until we see all the designs though.

your not nitpicking its actually really helping i didn't notice the missing "I"  

I like it. The Slick and Linus pictures should go though, as other people have pointed out ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

im doing one now its the same as the last picture i posted but it is not just a white background it has like a printed circuit design like on a motherboard 

here is another one this one is personally my Favourite

LinusLiveBannertron_zpsfe15f235.png

all the banners

1 and 2

SHOW_zpse8142eca.png

if the actually used one of these for the live stream i think i would cry with happiness;) haha

all the banners

1 and 2

SHOW_zpse8142eca.png

if the actually used one of these for the live stream i think i would cry with happiness;) haha

I'll will assume since the def of these is pretty great you are using photoshop or equivalently powerful. One thing I might try is completely do a full background of the circuit pattern and then run some sort of gradient across it to make the letters pop, speaking of that, shadowing the letters could be beneficial. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

I'll will assume since the def of these is pretty great you are using photoshop or equivalently powerful. One thing I might try is completely do a full background of the circuit pattern and then run some sort of gradient across it to make the letters pop, speaking of that, shadowing the letters could be beneficial. 

thats actually not a bad idea

I don't have a machine of my own with Photoshop any more, and I'm not in school other wise I would probably go ahead and buy the student version or the cloud service.

Anyway that's a tangent, all I am saying was, I would help you If I could. And I have no idea what the hell makes GIMP so freaking difficult to use. Feel like it's not even worth my time because even the simple crap is hard. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700