Look what my 2 year old cousin found..

Zambonie

It looks like an AMD Athlon 64 or 64 X2. Nothing special by today's standards.

IT'S STILL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A 64 X2 AND A 64!!!!!!!!

A week ago on our district's hard rubbish day I found a full working desktop with a 2500, 8gb ram and a 6790.

WIN

i like turtles

Hmm, perhaps I should buy some 2 year olds, get them to produce a ton of CPU's and sell them for scrap price! :lol:

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Lel! i knew i recognise the thing..it's the same damn thing i use currently! xD

Details separate people.

Who knows.. :P

It has bent pins, so it would be a little hard to build a computer out of that.

It probably isn't worth to much right now to sell.

I'll probably keep on my display shelf and see what I can do with it in the future.

Lol.

Also, TBH this is the first time I've ever held a CPU, as I've never build a computer before.. and the pins actually don't seem to be as delicate as other people say.

Make a key chain out of it. I did that on an old Pentium 4 and everyone is super amazed when I take out my keys. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I'm pretty sure it's burnt, but it could be something else.

The PC that was dis-assembled was broken, the power button didn't do anything.

Maybe the power button was broke, the cpu died, or even the mobo.

Ofc I was like 5 during that time so I didn't break open the computer and short a pin to check if it would start in case that power button was broken (somehow), and check every part of the computer to see what was wrong.

Make a key chain out of it. I did that on an old Pentium 4 and everyone is super amazed when I take out my keys. 

I honestly don't have any keys.. No car... House keys, I just use the garage door PIN key... And no other key :P.

I would make a keychain out of it if the garage door PIN device ever breaks lol.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Clean that dry semen off and see what it says!

You don't read much more than the OP do you

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

A week ago on our district's hard rubbish day I found a full working desktop with a 2500, 8gb ram and a 6790.

WIN

Thats still decent, why did someone throw it away?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I've found an i5 sitting under my bed before. :|

:|  dang....... xD how the crap do you lose something like that! "and I have been using this pentium the WHOLE TIME!" lollololololol

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

Hmm, perhaps I should buy some 2 year olds, get them to produce a ton of CPU's and sell them for scrap price! :lol:

I think they are already doing that

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

That is amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650