Crazy r9 290 25 USD!?!?

combine1237

Instead of saying "scam", it more than likely stolen goods. They sell stupid cheap because there is no over head, and they still make 100% profit!

Instead of saying "scam", it more than likely stolen goods. They sell stupid cheap because there is no over head, and they still make 100% profit!

Then it'd make more sense to sell them at a slight knockdown price, not for like 10%-20% of their value...

until I do not see 1 shipped it is  scam

For me it says all of those are unavailable. Kinda sucks because I wanted to order a couple for shits and giggles.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Of of those 270x's would've game great with my g3258... :(

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Then it'd make more sense to sell them at a slight knockdown price, not for like 10%-20% of their value...

But if your trying move merchandise as quickly as possible then stupid low prices would sell out in moments and you still make 100% profit and make up for it in volume. Granted thinking over it its probably a bit of both. I just want to know if people are actually going to get the product.

But if your trying move merchandise as quickly as possible then stupid low prices would sell out in moments and you still make 100% profit and make up for it in volume. Granted thinking over it its probably a bit of both. I just want to know if people are actually going to get the product.

No offense, but what accounting/economics course did you take that ever hinted that this would be true? If something costs $100 per product, even to make and ship 10million, and you sell it for $30. You're making a loss no matter what. The only time you sell merchandise that low is if you're on the last day of operating as a business. 

No offense, but what accounting/economics course did you take that ever hinted that this would be true? If something costs $100 per product, even to make and ship 10million, and you sell it for $30. You're making a loss no matter what. The only time you sell merchandise that low is if you're on the last day of operating as a business. 

zeo, you missed a previous comment about what if they where stolen 

My order was cancelled and refunded :(

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

zeo, you missed a previous comment about what if they where stolen 

Ahh ok, that makes much more sense.

Thieves aren't the brightest bunch either, Amazon wouldn't be the best place to hawk these types of merchandise. Too bad that some peoples orders have been cancelled and refunded, but it's probably the best (unless of course they actually would've delivered the GPU's).

Draw more attention to yourself if you're selling at prices as ridiculous as this. The black Friday amazon lightning deals have shown that where popular tech products are concerned a 20% discount is enough to shift goods in volume.

My order was cancelled and refunded :(

All mine too,

Just got a few emails apologizing from Amazon.

Money is already back in my account.

Order denied and refunded. :( 

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I've been a Prime member for years and have never not had Amazon on my side in a dispute.

I honestly don't need them as I currently have 2 7970s in my system but... I had $100 to gamble so why not....

Untitled-1_zps61f88194.png

Worse case scenario I have to file a dispute to get my money back....

If it turns out to be true and they work will you sell me one for enough that you make a small profit? Say 50$?

99% this is a scam trick though :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I've been a Prime member for years and have never not had Amazon on my side in a dispute.

I honestly don't need them as I currently have 2 7970s in my system but... I had $100 to gamble so why not....

Worse case scenario I have to file a dispute to get my money back....

Please update us on whether you get these or not.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Is this all a clever business strategy?

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Waiting for the first person to post saying that they were shipped a picture of what they thought they bought.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

Mine got cancelled, yo. I assume everyone else got the same expected treatment.