SnapCash?

mthilton

So i was randomly browsing the internet, and i thought to myself, "I wonder if Snapchat has a website, it would be stupid if they didn't." Then i proceeded to do a Google search and low and behold they do. However, their site is... confusing at best. Not really knowing what to do, i click on the big cash symbol in the center and proceed to watch a video about SnapCash. I guess its just another way to pay somebody that you have on Snapchat. 

Now my question to you: How do you guys feel about it? Would you trust your valuable bank information to yet another large corporation? 

If you would like to see it for yourself, here's a link to the site: https://www.snapchat.com/

No offence but SnapCash? Sounds like something you get after using the facilities of a girl in the red light district.

I don't use SnapChat to be 100% honest with you, don't see the point, I've got facebook and twitter and I hardly use them anymore.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

I did this years ago with a parking fine.. Instead of giving them the cash I sent them the fine notice back with a picture of the cash on a table.. They sent back a picture of handcuffs... Touche to you sir...

I did this years ago with a parking fine.. Instead of giving them the cash I sent them the fine notice back with a picture of the cash on a table.. They sent back a picture of handcuffs... Touche to you sir...

This is why I like the UK, Most parking fines come from private companies, which i've never paid :D Because I know that they can do nothing about it. 

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

This is why I like the UK, Most parking fines come from private companies, which i've never paid :D Because I know that they can do nothing about it. 

Wish it was like that in Australia if we don't have the cops fining you it's the council along with private companies and they take yr license and car registration if you don't pay :(.. There was a bloke getting around calling himself Angle Grinder Man dressed in a red suit(cape and all). Liberating cars with his angle grinder from wheel clamps at no charge... I think they put him in jail... 

No offence but SnapCash? Sounds like something you get after using the facilities of a girl in the red light district.

I don't use SnapChat to be 100% honest with you, don't see the point, I've got facebook and twitter and I hardly use them anymore.

Hey, im gonan be completly honest, i think its stupid too xD. I think its honestly a waste of time and a security risk. But i mean its definitely something they are advertising. 

Get money through Snapchat?

I'm telling my grandparents to get one. Gonna be rich son!

6URo9Kr.gif

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May