And Lizard Squad Attacks the Origin Server Again With a DDoS

All the people who support this, or are saying "they should have done this to Ubisoft instead" should fuck off, you don't deserve the internet.

I don't care how pissed off anyone is, no one has the right to deprive another human being access to the internet or any of it's parts, no matter how small or large, no matter your agenda. There's absolutely no grounds for their actions other than to seek stupid fame and attention from a bunch of 420 blazeit cunts.

This does nothing but hurting the people that want to play their games, the ones they've paid for.

You think any of this actually hurts EA? No, at the end of the day, it's meh to them, but to the average person?

Gah, this fucking shit is so stupid and I can't believe you people, I really can't.

Anonymous should really attack them. They are making all hackers a disgrace

FFs really over these guys they arent doing any good what so ever except for ruining everyones fun wish someone like anon would do something about this there just disrupting the peace for no reason -_-

All the people who support this, or are saying "they should have done this to Ubisoft instead" should fuck off, you don't deserve the internet.

I don't care how pissed off anyone is, no one has the right to deprive another human being access to the internet or any of it's parts, no matter how small or large, no matter your agenda. There's absolutely no grounds for their actions other than to seek stupid fame and attention from a bunch of 420 blazeit cunts.

This does nothing but hurting the people that want to play their games, the ones they've paid for.

You think any of this actually hurts EA? No, at the end of the day, it's meh to them, but to the average person?

Gah, this fucking shit is so stupid and I can't believe you people, I really can't.

I don't think any of us here support this nor are we trying to say they should attack Ubisoft we're simply questioning why target EA who've done little to draw attention or anger anyone recently when there's Ubisoft attracting so much negative attention to themselves.

"There's absolutely no grounds for their actions other than to seek stupid fame and attention from a bunch of 420 blazeit cunts."

420 blazeit cunts? lol what? Is this you trying to say anyone who smokes weed? Or just the retards that would actually say something that stupid.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

hey, hows about neither service gets attacked and everyone can play their game?

tl;dr: fuck off, pls.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

hey, hows about neither service gets attacked and everyone can play their game?

tl;dr: fuck off, pls.

1v1 me apeture m7, blue gel only.

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

I can't wait for the day that they slip up and all go to jail. I'd rather see another, 'we hate ubisoft' post instead of hearing about these guys.

Why can't they do it to Uplay instead, I just wanted to get home and play BF4 and instead I just watched a movie...These types of people really annoy me.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I don't think any of us here support this nor are we trying to say they should attack Ubisoft we're simply questioning why target EA who've done little to draw attention or anger anyone recently when there's Ubisoft attracting so much negative attention to themselves.

"There's absolutely no grounds for their actions other than to seek stupid fame and attention from a bunch of 420 blazeit cunts."

420 blazeit cunts? lol what? Is this you trying to say anyone who smokes weed? Or just the retards that would actually say something that stupid.

I suppose the notion makes sense when you put it like that, I can understand the curiosity that would manifest as to why those choose the targets they do.

Still, just because Ubi has done so much doesn't make EA any better, I can see perfectly why a bunch of overly egotistical 'hackers' would want to target an AAA game that has thousands of players daily.

As for the whole blazeit thing, I'm referring to the stereotype, all of the little kids who are like, "Oh I'm going to hack you after I'm done fucking your mum" and shit, it's really the only group that takes joy from this kind of thing(Or, at least I hope no one else with any sense does), immature brats.

As for the whole blazeit thing, I'm referring to the stereotype, all of the little kids who are like, "Oh I'm going to hack you after I'm done fucking your mum" and shit, it's really the only group that takes joy from this kind of thing(Or, at least I hope no one else with any sense does), immature brats.

In that case I couldn't agree with you more. I just felt it needed some clarification.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

sooo basically they just like to irritate the gaming community why not just hack something else next go around

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

sooo basically they just like to irritate the gaming community why not just hack something else next go around

I'd prefer they just grew up some and acted more like Anonymous or just gave it up all together, but if I personally had to select a target for them how about social networks I could do without facebook/twitter for awhile lol

I'd prefer they just grew up some and acted more like Anonymous or just gave it up all together, but if I personally had to select a target for them how about social networks I could do without facebook/twitter for awhile lol

that would be too much of a breathe of fresh air unfortunantely lmao. and yeah i completely agree and think they should just give it up. its just so petty and uncalled for honestly

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

What a bunch of retards.

i literally read that and said ra-tards instead of retards lol