[PEXON] Parvum LAN

pexon

awsome looking build, i do like the Black and green theme =D

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

absolutely stunning! *.*

|| CPU Intel Core i7 3770K | Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | GPU Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP 2048MB GDDR5 | Case Coolermaster CM Scout 2 | Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, 3TB Seagate | PSU BeQuiet! Straight Power 580W | Displays BenQ XL2720T, Fujitsu 22" | Cooling Noctua NH-U14S | Keyboard Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G700s | Sound Creative, Logitech G930 ||

Anyway, sneak peek ;) More log tomorrow 

1014725_10151783973322573_604297973_o.jp

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

wow.... plain and simple wow...

:P

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Dear diary, today I saw something very lovely! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

nice

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

good stuff. suck about the gpu.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

I know man, really does suck and I cannot afford a new one! :(

Thanks for all the kind comments, I will try and get some more pics of the progress from the other day, up this afternoon. 

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

I don't know why but the case reminds me a bit of the Green Lantern lol. Awesome work tho!  Puts my new build to shame lol.

And btw, I love scrolling though all the pictures. For me the more the better. 

Cant wait to see more!

Intel i5 4670k @4.5 | 16GB Patiot Viper Xtreme | Corsair H100i | MSI Z87 GD65 | Crossfire x2 Asus 7950 Direct CUII

250GB OCZ SSD | LG Bluray RW Drive | 750Watt PSU | Corsair 450D | Corsair K50 | Corsair M40

I cant stand it when people post like a before and after, I have to take photos of everything! :D 

@pexonpcs

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates? I'm Hungry for updates :P

Intel i5 4670k @4.5 | 16GB Patiot Viper Xtreme | Corsair H100i | MSI Z87 GD65 | Crossfire x2 Asus 7950 Direct CUII

250GB OCZ SSD | LG Bluray RW Drive | 750Watt PSU | Corsair 450D | Corsair K50 | Corsair M40

yea updates would be awesome

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

I saw the name and i immediately grab some towels and a chair, cause I knew it looked familiar :D... Incredible work

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Awesome build. Would love to see more pics!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Oh my god, I need this case in my life.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Nice build dude O_o

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Right, back to it. I've been very busy with work, lots of cable orders so I have not had time to update the build log, I apologize.

The project has taken a little bit of a jump cut; I've been a little lax in terms of taking photos, which is totally unlike me. I have had some bad times in regards to the GPU, the 7970 is completely ruined. I spent a few hours trying to get it working, new install of Windows, new drivers etc, nothing will work. I now have a 300 quid coffee coaster.

I also had a very leaky pump that nearly wiped out my PSU. A lot of the cables got wet and the paracord soaked a lot of liquid up, so I need to re-sleeve all the green wire as they have been stained with the black Mayhems dye.

Here is a few pics of the damage/ leak. I will be emailing Aquatuning as it may be an issue with the Alphacool reservoirs. The res was locked up VERY tight, I am a big boy and I ensured the caps were done up as tight as possible. There were no signs of stress, cracking or any damage to the res body and the threads were not crossed. The o-rings sealed well, yet the res continued to leak from the thread itself. A little PTFE tape may fix it, but it should not have too, plus it will ruin the aesthetics. Never mind, got a new res.... but thats for later.

In the first pic, you can see that all the threads are nice and tight, the tubing is flush and so is the hose tail and blanking plugs. The liquid is seeping through the thread of the res itself

DSC09644_zps2f4db9e8.jpg

Next up the damage to the cables....

DSC09634_zps5999f8cd.jpg

Thank god any of the terminal pins did not get wet, the PSU would have fried the system.

DSC09637_zpsbc96fb98.jpg

Some pics...

2Nh4NpH.jpg

LOVELY new Bitspower DDC pump top

Been full of liquid for a few days and no signs of any leakage... good :) The UV Feser fluid looks delicious in it.

uP8VOOQ.jpg

From Specialtech I got:

EK 10/13mm Compression fittings
EK 45 angles
EK 90 angles
Pass throughs
Blanking plugs
Tube
Feser UV Green liquid

iBzbCbE.jpg

I drilled some holes in the bottom of the case and mounted the DDC with some nice, sturdy M5 bolts and spring washers to dampen the noise generated by the whiny little buggers.

AdvHM7j.jpg

5xAle2r.jpg

TxdjFWk.jpg

LOADS OF BOLTS AND WASHERS ( <3 RS Components )

I also needed to lop off the edges of the HDD mounting plate, due to the case being R-mATX

0bvBczd.jpg?1

BEFORE

D9ivfqf.jpg

AFTER

QaamOVMl.jpg

2oa0xHF.jpg

Mounted and lovely and flush

CM5jBVQ.jpg

Thats it for today dudes, till next time, TALLY HO!

Oh, and as always, thanks for looking

@pexonpcs

Wow, close call. :o

Not sure if me liking your post means I'm happy about your troubles or liking

the fact that we're getting more pictures. :lol:

I've only ever had one serious leak in 12 years of W/C, and that one fried the HDD

controller on my M/B, which in turn burned four brand new HDDs when I hooked them up

to the M/B (I originally wasn't using the ports running off that controller and later

expanded my storage). Luckily there was no data on the drives and I could replace

them via RMA (not the M/B though, but that wasn't as expensive obviously).

Ah well, c'est la vie. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

You live and learn. Its the first issue I have ever had with w/c gear and it wasn't user error, its a dodgy thread.

All running now though, just need a new GPU and block and I can start tubing up and finish her!

Oh and a new fan controller possibly also too

@pexonpcs

You live and learn. Its the first issue I have ever had with w/c gear and it wasn't user error, its a dodgy thread.

Indeed. In my case it was a cracked tube (back in the days when I was still using

push fittings with rather stiff 8/6 mm tubing), so I consider it at least partially

my own fault for not doing more rigorous maintenance.

Love me some PROPER push fittings. I will be using them in my next project. Thinking a steamy punky stylie for winter LAN in a Parvum case

@pexonpcs

Oh yeah, that sounds smexy. :wub:

Such an awesome build, it sucks that it leaked.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB