[PEXON] Parvum LAN

pexon

And the GPU :(

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

lookin good so far. 3 weeks in and i'm still waiting for my Parvum case to show up. ahhhhhhh

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

• 3 weeks later...

need more updates, sir

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

This is art, what museum is this going in?

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Wow, sucks about that leaky pump. Good job so far though, The carbon wrap looks awesome.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

New GPU on the way, need to get block and I will update and finish! :D

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

New GPU on the way, need to get block and I will update and finish! :D

awesome. dude after 1 month parvum finally got a case ship out to me. should be in next week.

It will not disappoint mate, they are a piece of art.

The block and GPU are on the way. I MAY be fully watercooled tomorrow, but more than likely not, the Royal Mail are crap.

@pexonpcs

It will not disappoint mate, they are a piece of art.

The block and GPU are on the way. I MAY be fully watercooled tomorrow, but more than likely not, the Royal Mail are crap.

good news, my S1.0 case have come in and already put together. man its so clean and awesome. going to start my build tomorrow. so excited.

Time to wrap this baby up! This is more than likely the penultimate build log update, before iSeries. I have a little bit of sleeving to replace and flush the rads again (properly this time lol). Enough talk, here is some pics...

First up, I managed to get a 560Ti cheap and a universal block for it, so at least I have a GPU to game on at LAN, when I can afford it, I will be upgrading to a 780 or similar.

Mounting the block...

DSC09897_zps2d98d85b.gif

DSC09898_zps700c610d.gif

DSC09899_zps6de50e0d.gif

I also had to do some proper modding as I needed to mount the rad on the floor as the roof was a little tight.

I LOVE HOLE SAWS!

DSC09903_zps6538e7ff.gif

DSC09906_zps785065d5.gif

My cuts were BANG on, I am very pleased! :D

DSC09907_zpse88d4b49.gif

DSC09908_zpse4bd7383.gif

Time to hose up, here is a pic of getting the new tubing in, much easier to deal with than barbs and thick tubing. I will be using the skinny tubing from now on, looks better and handles MUCH easier IMO.

DSC09912_zpsadbc247c.gif

As the rads was in the bottom, I had to mount the pump on a fan grill I knocked up in 30 mins...

DSC09911_zps63e10ed8.gif

DSC09913_zps5f8f6fb5.gif

Excuse the carbon film, the acrylic was a little beaten up so I needed something to clean it up. I will be replacing it with a nice new one soon.

All the tubing installed

DSC09915_zps79519779.gif

Fillin' her up! Dat coolant :O

DSC09916_zps8c15fa30.gif

DSC09917_zps5cd7cb77.gif

NOM!

Final photos soon, I need to flush the rads as the left over coolant was not removed properly and the coolant has been tinted a grass green rather than a nice bright UV green.

Thanks for looking as always, more pics soon!

@pexonpcs

Hehe, hole saws are awesome indeed! :D

Very nice rig, love how it's turning out.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Thanks a lot dude, really happy with this project!

@pexonpcs

That looks really amazing can't wait to see the final photos :).

Wow man turning out awesome keep it up!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! @D

@pexonpcs

cant wait for more love the idea of designing your our case to suite your needs too bad i dont have the money or the skills to do that 

More pics, possibly tomorrow ;)

@pexonpcs

Any ideas? The bitspower top is causing a lot of disturbance, the inlet is close to the well that sucks down into the pump chamber.

DSC09926_zpsc4caf4f6.gif

DSC09920_zpsc20d0898.gif

DSC09927_zpse266decf.gif

DSC09921_zpsa972cbd3.gif

@pexonpcs

maybe your reseroir is too small causing it to tornadoing in and out of the pump. try a taller reservoir or fill your current one to the top???? only guessing.

Yea, I think the res is too small too :(

@pexonpcs

I've seen one build with this top/res and that guy had something like sponge to deal with such thing.

You can see it here:

dsc01444tp1f.jpg

I had a problem with the pump sucking in air in ZEUS despite the reservoir being filled to

the top (almost). I couldn't see if there were swirls in the tubing since it's not transparent

though. In the end I also solved that by placing a sponge in the res to slow things down a bit.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Awesome idea guys! I was thinking of making something to calm the res down, but the idea of popping some foam in there is great.

@pexonpcs

• 2 weeks later...

Few more pics from last week that I have not uploaded yet.

Will be updating tomorrow with pretty much final photos. I have the new liquid and fan controller to install!

Rad grill was paited, that naff looking carbon is gone

U4rRPKV.gif

kz1HdGK.gif

Also spent a few hours making up some LED strips

LjAIPxQ.gif

This is for the bottom floor, underneath the case, like a car from NFSU2 lol

VpC1NQN.gif

Behind the mobo...

Fxdu9Fr.gif

More pics tomorow

@pexonpcs