Far Cry 4 vs 3 performance ?

I/O

Well then your phenom is probably holding you back, it's not bad, but even an i5 Sandy would perform WAY better.

The game is fine, you know when a game is poorly optimized, look at AC Unity or watch dogs, but do you see people complaining about fc3 or fc4's optimization? Nope, games are fine, you need some high end shit to run it at max though. You should update your drivers if you haven't too.

Even on a High end Intel OCed CPU and 4x GPUs it still as frame rate issues.

Even on a High end Intel OCed CPU and 4x GPUs it still as frame rate issues.

What do you call frame rate issues? And in what do you base those arguments? I mean, have you seen a vid or something?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

What do you call frame rate issues? And in what do you base those arguments? I mean, have you seen a vid or something?

Ya some benchmarker did a video about it. He was getting the same frame rates drops in the exact same areas as I was even on a high end OCed intel i7. According to TH a core i3 should be enough to maintain 60fps min is you have the GPU. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/far-cry-3-performance-benchmark,3379-7.html

Perhaps I will just grab a core i3 and cheap mobo and then STFU !

FC4 graphics look no different from low vs ultra. I have 670 and get min 70 fps with all on low exepct textures. Dont see a difference between ultra exept shadow distance.

Well then your phenom is probably holding you back, it's not bad, but even an i5 Sandy would perform WAY better.

The game is fine, you know when a game is poorly optimized, look at AC Unity or watch dogs, but do you see people complaining about fc3 or fc4's optimization? Nope, games are fine, you need some high end shit to run it at max though. You should update your drivers if you haven't too.

The game runs just as bad as Watchdogs and Unity.

My OC GTX670 can't get 60fps on Ultra without AA in Far Cry 3.

Just in comparison I get 60-70fps on BF4 with 4xMsaa Ultra.

RTX2070OC